CREngland....Good?? OR Bad??

instantkarma

I was wondering if anyone knows another company besides CREngland that provides re-training? I have been off the road for 5 yrs, have been applying all over and the only response I've gotten was from CREngland. I have heard nothing but bad & negative things about them, and I was also wondering if anyone has has a positive experience w/ them? Thnx!

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I was wondering if anyone knows another company besides CREngland that provides re-training? I have been off the road for 5 yrs, have been applying all over and the only response I've gotten was from CREngland. I have heard nothing but bad & negative things about them, and I was also wondering if anyone has has a positive experience w/ them? Thnx!
Many companies will give you retraining.Smaller companies will just road test you and see if you can drive.And let you loose

run. why you still there reading this? run forrest run.
I have not worked for England,But I have heard bad stories.So as far as England goes. I will quote Jerry Lee Lewis "England can kiss my ass"

Cerberus

In God We Trust
I know somebody that went here, against my better judgement, but they were hard headed and didnt want to listen to me and just wanted to drive. Absolutley got turned inside out and hung up to dry.

Menehune

Well, I guess the bottom line here is still whether England is a good or bad company to work for. We have all heard about how bad they are, but where are those who worked for them and can prove how bad they are? Or are they that bad? Like working anywhere else, I am still not convinced they are that bad. I have never worked for them so I dont have first hand knowledge of their good or bad doctrine. Therefore, all must be taken with a grain of salt. Go with your eyes open, make the best of it, and if it is that bad move on. Personally I am a bit partial, as I like their color scheme and the family crest on the trailer.

Mr. Q

Silent Observer
Well, I guess the bottom line here is still whether England is a good or bad company to work for. We have all heard about how bad they are, but where are those who worked for them and can prove how bad they are? Or are they that bad? Like working anywhere else, I am still not convinced they are that bad. I have never worked for them so I dont have first hand knowledge of their good or bad doctrine. Therefore, all must be taken with a grain of salt. Go with your eyes open, make the best of it, and if it is that bad move on. Personally I a a bit partial, as I like their color scheme and the family crest on the trailer.
Would you take the numerous complaints, online ripoff reports, pending lawsuits, and other cautions from ex England drivers with a grain of salt as well?

blackw900

Flatbedder For Life!
Well, I guess the bottom line here is still whether England is a good or bad company to work for.
Because 40,000 people saying that they suck and all of the lawsuits just isn't quite enough to make you see that they actually DO suck?

We have all heard about how bad they are, but where are those who worked for them and can prove how bad they are?
They are all over every trucking forum in the country and their names are on the Plaintiff lines of the lawsuits.

Or are they that bad? Like working anywhere else, I am still not convinced they are that bad.
So.....Go work for them, Find out first hand. Better yet, Lease a truck from them so you can appreciate the entire "England Experience" first hand.

I have never worked for them so I dont have first hand knowledge of their good or bad doctrine.
Doctrine? Seroiusly?

Personally I am a bit partial, as I like their color scheme and the family crest on the trailer.

Uhhhhhh.......Really?

P.T. Barnum was right!

RACEFAN

Space Truckin
Supporter
I talked to a student of theirs once, before I started my schooling, he was sitting at the motels pool where they had put them during training. He was done, but sitting there idle for days waiting for a truck. I asked him how is was working out and if he would recommend them. He said "sure, if you don't mind being treated like a piece of s***, or pressured into a lease".

RACEFAN

Space Truckin
Supporter
We also have a student in my school now that was with CRE for a couple of months OTR, then they canned him because he wouldn't do a lease, and he couldn't get hired elsewhere since his license was issued by them and not the dmv. This is why he is back in school to get a "real" license..... Just sayin.

Cerberus

In God We Trust
As long as i have been a steering wheel holder, i have never heard one good thing about CRE. And when i say good thing i mean more than one person says it.

DubbleD

Color Commentator
We also have a student in my school now that was with CRE for a couple of months OTR, then they canned him because he wouldn't do a lease, and he couldn't get hired elsewhere since his license was issued by them and not the dmv. This is why he is back in school to get a "real" license..... Just sayin.

I'm curious to know just how CRE became a division of any DMV that allows the company to issue CDL's.

Maybe your classmate had a P E R M I T ?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Swift did it years back or something similar in Tennessee. All the drivers there from that class lost their CDL and had to go reacquire them. That happened to juggalo(not sure how many remember him.

blackw900

Flatbedder For Life!
I'm curious to know just how CRE became a division of any DMV that allows the company to issue CDL's.

If they weren't able to issue a license, They wouldn't be able to issue a permit either...

Think about it, The Englands are some of the richest MORMONS in Utah (Mecca for MORMONS) They have a sweet deal with the DMV there to get these idiots behind the wheel qualified or not!
Mormons have cronyism down to a science and they look after each others interests above anything and everything else and the government in Utah is predominantly run by.....MORMONS.

If the Englands want someone to have a license, They will have it....One way or the other.

In my opinion, having been raised in the mormon church and also having rejected it completely as soon as I was old enough to make that decision...MORMONS are money grubbing hippocrites and thieves and would screw anyone to get another dime in their bank account.
I am currently leased to a Utah based, MORMON owned carrier and I'm getting ready to make a switch to a carrier that a freind of mine pulls for because I'm sick of having to strongarm these people about money all the time.

RACEFAN

Space Truckin
Supporter
DubbleD said:

It was a license. He was solo OTR for a couple of months.
What I was told, by a CRE recruiter, is that their instructors are dmv certified and the license CRE ISSUES is just as valid as a dmv cdl. Although, more than once I have heard of drivers leaving CRE for whatever reason and end up having to go back to cdl school and acquire a dmv issued lic.

blackw900

Flatbedder For Life!
That's because everyone knows that a CRE trained driver is an incompetent, poorly trained driver.....I would never even consider hiring a CRE trained driver.

RACEFAN

Space Truckin
Supporter
Cerberus said:
Swift did it years back or something similar in Tennessee. All the drivers there from that class lost their CDL and had to go reacquire them. That happened to juggalo(not sure how many remember him.
The same is happening at CRE.
Again though, I have no personal experience with this other than hearing multiple stories of the same scenario.

blackw900

Flatbedder For Life!
Think about this.....CRE is the ONLY OTR company that has armed guards and metal detectors between the drivers and the office staff.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
That's because everyone knows that a CRE trained driver is an incompetent, poorly trained driver.....I would never even consider hiring a CRE trained driver.
You've said before that you wouldn't hire ANYONE to drive one of your trucks (if you had more than one) so what's the difference?

You should buy another truck and hire me to drive it so I can climb steep grades in the "secret hole" gear, LOL.

Latest posts