CR England was quietly sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous 20/20

It has been confirmed through back channels coming from Utah Trucking Association that CR England has been sold or in the final stages of the sale. The information of the sale is intentionally being kept quiet from everyone, but a pair of lips are flapping from a source inside UTA about the sale.

England wants to quietly continue operations until 2020 to celebrate 100 years of business before announcing ownership changes. I am Hoping this won't be a repeat of the Levi's Strauss celebration of 150 years with pink slips before leaving over seas to continue operations.

I believe its unlikely CR England will close it's doors, but I am certain who ever bought them out will make changes that will include job eliminations or reapplying for the job you was doing before. This is a common practice for non union jobs in a right to work state.

Don't bother contacting me. I won't reply to any comments or questions. I felt it was necessary for me to get the word out and hopefully help any that would appreciate a heads up before an axe falls on them. After all this is the same company that screwed thousands of owner operators through their Horizon Lease program only to be quietly sued for a couple hundred millions dollars in a 2017 class action law suit. Karma caught up to the England families and now they want out by selling the company.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
When I was at ATS the CRE lease operators had stickers and t shirts and all kinds of crap that said INDEPENDENT AND PROUD...

I mean I was in a lease deal too but I was at NO POINT stupid enough to think I was independent.

Also, nobody bother contacting this guy. He’s too busy posting this on probably 50 forums and Facebook groups.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Also, nobody bother contacting this guy. He’s too busy posting this on probably 50 forums and Facebook groups.
That's OK. If he signed up with a valid email address, Mike's automatic spamming machine will flood his inbox every time someone quotes him or tags him. 🤣

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
It has been confirmed through back channels coming from Utah Trucking Association that CR England has been sold or in the final stages of the sale. The information of the sale is intentionally being kept quiet from everyone, but a pair of lips are flapping from a source inside UTA about the sale.

England wants to quietly continue operations until 2020 to celebrate 100 years of business before announcing ownership changes. I am Hoping this won't be a repeat of the Levi's Strauss celebration of 150 years with pink slips before leaving over seas to continue operations.

I believe its unlikely CR England will close it's doors, but I am certain who ever bought them out will make changes that will include job eliminations or reapplying for the job you was doing before. This is a common practice for non union jobs in a right to work state.

Don't bother contacting me. I won't reply to any comments or questions. I felt it was necessary for me to get the word out and hopefully help any that would appreciate a heads up before an axe falls on them. After all this is the same company that screwed thousands of owner operators through their Horizon Lease program only to be quietly sued for a couple hundred millions dollars in a 2017 class action law suit. Karma caught up to the England families and now they want out by selling the company.
i'll believe this when i read it from a viable source.....

and that certainly is not you,. a one post wonderboy...

Mike

Staff member
i'll believe this when i read it from a viable source.....

and that certainly is not you,. a one post wonderboy...
No need to attack the person for posting. Time will tell if this is true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.