Could use some help :)

Hey there guys!! I work for a broker, looking to set up some relationships with some OO's running tankers and just get some advice from you guys because you know better than anyone, what carriers should I be calling to get some relationships built with some good solid Tanker carriers? I work for a company called AgForce Transport. We are relatively new, 3 yrs old or so. We specialize in hauling ag products: wine, food, etc, but we do a little bit of everything. I personally am SUPER interested in the Tanker business. We have done just a teeny bit with one of our wine customers. But we just didn't have the carrier base to maintain it. So in my search to build that base, I found this site. I"m pretty green, I'll admit it. I mean, 2 years in the freight brokerage business period. But I'm a go-getter. And I want to become an expert in bulk transport niche and so far at our company we don't have anyone doing it. Anyone have any pointers for me?

Thanks!!!

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Hey there guys!! I work for a broker, looking to set up some relationships with some OO's running tankers and just get some advice from you guys because you know better than anyone, what carriers should I be calling to get some relationships built with some good solid Tanker carriers? I work for a company called AgForce Transport. We are relatively new, 3 yrs old or so. We specialize in hauling ag products: wine, food, etc, but we do a little bit of everything. I personally am SUPER interested in the Tanker business. We have done just a teeny bit with one of our wine customers. But we just didn't have the carrier base to maintain it. So in my search to build that base, I found this site. I"m pretty green, I'll admit it. I mean, 2 years in the freight brokerage business period. But I'm a go-getter. And I want to become an expert in bulk transport niche and so far at our company we don't have anyone doing it. Anyone have any pointers for me?

Thanks!!!
I often pulled tanker at my last job mostly just retention pond waste water to the sewage plant.

Why me because I happened to have the Tanker Endorsement.

Passed the test at trucking school and never used it prior to working there