Ketogenic Diet Call me "Stupid" ..What is Ketogenics

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Piggly wiggly had that Hormel Pre-Cooked Bacon on $ale 2.99 a box..

I know Real Bacon is much "better" yet that Hormel pre-cook I throw on my Forman Grill and boom done in like 2 n a half minutes HOT BACON

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
That's when you improve your health by pigging out on fat and cholesterol.

:dunno:

Sinister Sinister does it I think.
I l"exist" off of a Diet mostly comprised of Marlboros, Alcohol, Cheese Popcorn, JunkFood n Soda Pop..

I lost nearly 50 pounds too

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
It is a diet that will make you diabetic in no time.
Why dont ya check out the "Results" there Rigjockey Rigjockey ..

A very long way from my Trucker Belly Pride thread too .

Too bad they "deleted" it though

I rember that Lesbian Chick was like dude your flys half open

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Why dont ya check out the "Results" there Rigjockey Rigjockey ..

A very long way from my Trucker Belly Pride thread too .

Too bad they "deleted" it though

I rember that Lesbian Chick was like dude your flys half open

I wasn't talking about your diet. I was replying to the thread title, "what is ketogenics ."
Ketogenics is a diet that will make you diabetic in a hurry ;)
OK there champ?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
I wasn't talking about your diet. I was replying to the thread title, "what is ketogenics ."
Ketogenics is a diet that will make you diabetic in a hurry ;)
OK there champ?
You're absolutely wrong about that Rigjockey Rigjockey - the Keto diet will actually reverse type II diabetes in many people. I'm a type II diabetic, and by following the Keto diet I've had the best blood sugar control in years. Without it, I'd be well on my way to injecting insulin to control it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
You're absolutely wrong about that Rigjockey Rigjockey - the Keto diet will actually reverse type II diabetes in many people. I'm a type II diabetic, and by following the Keto diet I've had the best blood sugar control in years. Without it, I'd be well on my way to injecting insulin to control it.
Okay then.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
I l"exist" off of a Diet mostly comprised of Marlboros, Alcohol, Cheese Popcorn, JunkFood n Soda Pop..

I lost nearly 50 pounds too

That’s malnourishment.

I tried tofu once. Alone it has very little flavor but really picks up whatever’s around it like teriyaki or whatever.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
You still have Piggly Wiggly? It has to have been at least 20 years since I've seen one. I thought they went under or something.
Illinois and Wisconsin still have Piggly Wigglys usually in smaller towns that it for the Midwest...

Down South like Georgia , Alambama , and Mississippi even seen 1 in Louisianna they still got Piggly Wiggly stores too ..

Again Hillbilly Canuck Hillbilly Canuck its mostly in Small Towns a Franchise operator

Latest posts