California sucks for trucking ~ actually, California sucks, period.

Flynt Stone

I'm moving to Maryland.

Just thought I'd toss that out there.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I'm moving to Maryland.
Just thought I'd toss that out there.
ok, thanks for your take on California.

i was thinking about moving there and stay retired there, as it's too god damned cold here....

do the super markets in California have this..??

1579711883322.png

Truckervlad

Haha! I hate that I live in California. Overcrowed, overvalued, overtaxed and horrible traffic. My first year trucking is going to be rough in general but the drivers here make i t that much worse.

After a year I hope to move to Texas or Florida maybe even North Dakota to haul hazmat

(((ME)))

Haha! I hate that I live in California. Overcrowed, overvalued, overtaxed and horrible traffic. My first year trucking is going to be rough in general but the drivers here make i t that much worse.

After a year I hope to move to Texas or Florida maybe even North Dakota to haul hazmat
Everyone these days have opinions ....but where ever you move too and hang your hat to work and play...I hope it brings you happiness and contentment.

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Everyone these days have opinions ....but where ever you move too and hang your hat to work and play...I hope it brings you happiness and contentment.
Weather last few days has me "longing" for Sunny Southern California...

But they only sending me to Salt Lake City

(((ME)))

Weather last few days has me "longing" for Sunny Southern California...

But they only sending me to Salt Lake City
I been to salt lake...what adventure that trip was for me....going down hwy taking pictures eye balling everything in sight ....until the hole in the mountain....think I almost swallowed my tongue...held my breath all the way through that tunnel....driver at the time said you can breath now and started laughing. My mind at the time was running ape zass nuts into over time. The salt lake there is something to wrap the mind around too.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
and you know this how:confused-96:
A little over a week ago crawled up the I-805 also known as the Dekkema Freeway according to Rand McNally...

After almost an hour crawling got up there looked like a mere Fender Bender but cops blocked 2 lanes and the Wreckers were winching em up.....

Once I saw sings for 8 @krelithous I'm like screw this crap I'm catching out for the Desert...

Along the way stopped at a nice place called Jacomba Junction

DougA

Why would you want to move to Md?
Unless you enjoy liberal left politics,being controlled by a Super Majority Democratic legislature,taxed out yur azz. And crime is out of control in just about every metropolitan area. If that's your thing,move to Md.