C. R. England what do you think about them?

Spartan718

Them seem really desperate for drivers all the time. Are they really bad to work for?

Black Knight

England is like any other large company out there. You have to be on your toes, protect yourself with all available information (good and bad). Do your job, AND KEEP AN EYE OVER YOUR SHOULDER. They tend to remind me of what I heard abut Swift and J.B.Hunt back in 1989. Both were supposed to be crap, although I drove for Hunt and actually it wasnt a bad company to work for. But, you must keep informed, do your job, and stay on top of your game. Maybe then you can make it through. Although I have spoken with many England drivers who dispute the bad things. So, good luck and watch your back.

Sealion

As long as you play by their rules, which change sometimes daily, you might be OK. You better be interested in being a trainer as soon as you finish your training. I refused because I didn't feel I had the experience to train someone when I had just done my training and driven with a trainer for only about 2 months. I was DQ'd at 4 months because I didn't drive enough miles to pay for the truck. didn't matter that I begged nearly everyday for more miles. I got the message load and clear when I got less than 800 miles one week and then was asked about training. I refused, and now am having trouble finding a company that will hire me.

krelithous

Supporter
They make more money off there screwing driver's with there fleese deals then they do there frieght. Now that being said I cant blame england 100% on screwing drivers cause they should have enough common sense to research and do there homework and get reveiws of companies and talk to drivers in truck stops to see how there company treats em. And if they have such a hardone to fleese then read the contract before sighning your soul over to the devil and bring it to a lawyer who can go over it with you and tell you who it benefits you or the company. Other things to consider how are your work ethics do you like to cry and whine all the time do you complain about doing short runs do you need to be home with mommy every night are you a people person? Are you good with money or are you a spend thrifty remember the first breakdown can clean you out.

Last edited:

SweetDaddy

It makes me cringe an then I get angry tired of Hearing about tht company is such a criminal enterprise hay there we go the RICO STATUE

krelithous

Supporter
It makes me cringe an then I get angry tired of Hearing about tht company is such a criminal enterprise hay there we go the RICO STATUE
I cant stand that company. The recruiter offered to fly me out to burns harbor mi so I could sighn my life away and grab the keys and ride off into the sunset with out the grease. What really cracked me up was when she said ide be like family:confused-96::biglaugh::biglaugh: Then she would give me a tour of the place and I would get to know my dm on a personal basis like family. Im thinking im not hired yet how do you know who my dm will be:stare1::confused-96:. She forgot to mention anything about going with a trainer :whip:The seats must be cold in the leasing dept phasev2 training is the lease speal and the trainer gets a kickback for every slave that sighns up to lease. I think its a 100 bucks a trainer gets when a slave sighns up to lease

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
Its a pos company. Yea I almost fell for it untill I ran the numbers in my head and they didn't add up. I have a friend up. North thats been doing this for 30 yrs he said have em e mail you a copy of the agreement so you can read it and have a good laugh brfore you file it in the circular file. So for the hell of it I asked em to e mail me a copy of there lease agreement they never did. They must think that it costs 45 cents to send an e mail they never sent it. Red flags came up and if they would fire a hero driver for doing the right thing to avoid an accident that says a lot to . So they can repo the truck and lease it to the next sucker. Another thing about there lease is you cannot goto a bank and get financing to buy it out right and run like hell. You have to complete the entire lease and theres a ballon payment once the lease is over if the driver lasts. Chances are they wont last

Last edited:

Duck

Trump
Supporter
I've been meaning to prank call a CR England recruiter for years now.

I've also been wanting to prank some brokers & @SkateBoard even offered to give me the password to some load board he's on, .... but then he said I couldn't click on any loads because they'd call his phone & bug him. Kinda defeats the whole purpose for why I wanted to troll that broker site. I wanted to make my own account on there, and use the phone number for some kind of phone sex number or something and then go around clicking on loads just to make them call phone sex lines from their cubicles.

I did troll my own company's recruiting site though. I know who gets those online apps, and one time I filled it out using his name, address & phone number. He figured out it was me though. Who else would do that? There's probably only 3 drivers at that whole company who would do that. The rest are a bunch of boring lame-wads.

krelithous

Supporter
I've been meaning to prank call a CR England recruiter for years now.

I've also been wanting to prank some brokers & @SkateBoard even offered to give me the password to some load board he's on, .... but then he said I couldn't click on any loads because they'd call his phone & bug him. Kinda defeats the whole purpose for why I wanted to troll that broker site. I wanted to make my own account on there, and use the phone number for some kind of phone sex number or something and then go around clicking on loads just to make them call phone sex lines from their cubicles.

I did troll my own company's recruiting site though. I know who gets those online apps, and one time I filled it out using his name, address & phone number. He figured out it was me though. Who else would do that? There's probably only 3 drivers at that whole company who would do that. The rest are a bunch of boring lame-wads.
best get your boots on you'll be rolling on the floor in bs. it's totaly amazing how hard that someone will kiss someones ass

Duck

Trump
Supporter
best get your boots on you'll be rolling on the floor in bs. it's totaly amazing how hard that someone will kiss someones ass
Oh I already know that I'll be hearing bullshit. But it'll be funny. Especially if I have a plan on how to steer the conversation before I make the call, and record it too.

Just not sure if I'd be able to record it legally. ****, .. they probably record all their calls too, so WTF? I bet the phone system says "this call is being recorded for quality control purposes" before it even starts ringing at the recruiter's desk.

Latest posts