Bump it Dont Play around

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Nothing "worse" then DUMB/@$$ kids across the street blasting RADIO...

In my Smart-@$$ed state of Mind I says CRANK IT....

They looked at me like I was Half Insane..

Nonetheless

(((ME)))

Nonetheless
Well that ain't too bad....shows your still young at heart. I have a juke box.....I crank it up every now and then and I have seen the neighbors dancing with a rake while cleaning his yard. Pretty awesome to watch too.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Well that ain't too bad....shows your still young at heart. I have a juke box.....I crank it up every now and then and I have seen the neighbors dancing with a rake while cleaning his yard. Pretty awesome to watch too.
They were doing it on a stock Factory system in a 1996/1997 Ford Explorer...

1st off even a Low Level DOPE DEALER has a GRAND for Amplifiers and a Trunk full of Speakers. ...

2nd if ya were moving that much Dope around I wouldnt be parking infront of somebodys house ...

Nor be "blasting" music "attracting" ATTENTION

It would be Ca$h and Carry get Rolling

(((ME)))

They were doing it on a stock Factory system in a 1996/1997 Ford Explorer...

1st off even a Low Level DOPE DEALER has a GRAND for Amplifiers and a Trunk full of Speakers. ...

2nd if ya were moving that much Dope around I wouldnt be parking infront of somebodys house ...

Nor be "blasting" music "attracting" ATTENTION

It would be Ca$h and Carry get Rolling
Awe you want to get rid of them just wire a hairy spider in a big bulb toilet plunger...:toothpick:

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter

Nonetheless
Dumbass
Smartass

See you can just type the words like normal. 😎👍🏻

(((ME)))

Now Birch....I tell about that toilet plunger.... :biglaugh: about Halloween I had backed my car up to my adult daughter garage door....her and I proceeded to dig out decoration for that holiday so she could decorate. She found a hairy spider and I had a big bulb toilet plunger I found in a box of stuff. Now horsing around and laughing about spookes and such I wired that spider inside the edge of this plunger.....then threw it in the trunk of my car after some good laughter.....a few days later I made a trip to buy groceries.....now as I parked my car this real young kid came taring at me across the parking lot waving his arms and cussing at me......when I first seen him my throughts were here comes trouble...I reach down and grabbed inside handle to unlock my trunk lid. Slid out of my car walking to the trunk reach in grabbing the plunger in one hand and a tire tool in the other hand....now this kid hollering you can't park there.....and good eyes could see he was wired out big time...so I shook the plunger in his face (which looked like a hairy spider jumping out of it.) In his hurry to avoid this he fell down on the ground and was trying to get away. Two older men showed up asking me what I done to this kid of about 20 or 21. I showed them the plunger and both of them roared with laughter.....oh by the way the kid run away. Bump it dont play around.

Last edited:

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Now Birch....I tell about that toilet plunger.... :biglaugh: about Halloween I had backed my car up to my adult daughter garage door....her and I proceeded to dig out decoration for that holiday so she could decorate. She found a hairy spider and I had a big bulb toilet plunger I found in a box of stuff. Now horsing around and laughing about spookes and such I wired that spider inside the edge of this plunger.....then threw it in the trunk of my car after some good laughter.....a few days later I made a trip to buy groceries.....now as I parked my car this real young kid came taring at me across the parking lot waving his arms and cussing at me......when I first seen him my throughts were here comes trouble...I reach down and grabbed inside handle to unlock my trunk lid. Slid out of my car walking to the trunk reach in grabbing the plunger in one hand and a tire tool in the other hand....now this kid hollering you can't park there.....and good eyes could see he was wired out big time...so I shook the plunger in his face (which looked like a hairy spider jumping out of it.) In his hurry to avoid this he fell down on the ground and was trying to get away. Two older men showed up asking me what I done to this kid of about 20 or 21. I showed them the plunger and both of them roared with laughter.....oh by the way the kid run away.
I like the older days..

Somebody "Cross" ya 12 guage back of the Skull then "dismemberment" and Disposal

Streets would be alot "Saner" if Old School simple "Values" were FOLLOWED

(((ME)))

I like the older days..

Somebody "Cross" ya 12 guage back of the Skull then "dismemberment" and Disposal

I like the older days..

I own one of those too...16 guage...cant miss target either. I am getting a little old for wrestling matches. Kids now days are know it all still in diapers and wet behind the ears.