Boobs in Oklahoma.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I didn’t make society man. Sorry.
You can choose to ignore cultural idiocies though.

Especially when it comes to stupid fads and trends.

I never had a mullet in the 80's, never owned a hackey sack in the 90's, etc.

I'm the most unpopular guy in history and I like it that way. 😎

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
Depends on the definition of "young".

And "ogle" too I guess.
Anyone young enough to be my daughter. I try to stay within ten years of my age. Ogle to stare at, maybe even to the point of making the other party feel uncomfortable.

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Anyone young enough to be my daughter. I try to stay within ten years of my age. Ogle to stare at, maybe even to the point of making the other party feel uncomfortable.
By that definition I don't ogle any age. It's rude.
But as long as I have a pulse I'm going to notice the hot chicks. When I'm 90 years old I'll still be checking out the 20 yr olds. I don't give a damn.

I might see them differently if I actually had a kid that age like you do, but I don't.

So I don't. 😁

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
By that definition I don't ogle any age. It's rude.
But as long as I have a pulse I'm going to notice the hot chicks. When I'm 90 years old I'll still be checking out the 20 yr olds. I don't give a damn.

I might see them differently if I actually had a kid that age like you do, but I don't.

So I don't. 😁
I have kids that age. I check out but not ogle the hot chicks at all ages. But my daughter's and all of their friends I still see as my kids. No checking them out. I see them as beautiful young ladies but not hot chicks.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
You can choose to ignore cultural idiocies though.

Especially when it comes to stupid fads and trends.

I never had a mullet in the 80's, never owned a hackey sack in the 90's, etc.

I'm the most unpopular guy in history and I like it that way. 😎
I couldn’t afford either.

Yes, I was too poor for a mullet.

(((ME)))

To put it plain and simply.....for man or woman .....you do not want to be looked at then incase the body in clothing....baggie clothing is a discouragement....even peacocks know how to fold in the feathers.