Boobs in Oklahoma.

Luvzlivin

I watched the video on the news link, NOT hoping to see boobies.

In the video, they mentioned that women can even walk near schools topless and there is no rule against this. Which tells me that at some point there will be naked women dropping their kids off at school, maybe even at a high school.

What could go wrong?

And to be fair, this isn't Oklahoma's fault, this is Colorado's fault. This was a ruling in Colorado that made it legal in Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. I just drove through New Mexico, didn't see any proof of this new law being enacted.....

Legal in 6 states, I would say the chances are pretty could that this expands throughout the country in a relatively short time.
Not to worry I don’t think. It has been legal up in Ontario Canada for years. No issues. In fact you barely see it, if ever

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
I am not saying your wrong for lookin brother I am just saying that’s what labels it creepy. Hahaha!
I don't consider it creepy. If they dress like that in public, they should expect ALL men to stare at their chests and asses. Not just the 23 year old millionaire Calvin Klein models they think they're going home with.

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
I don't consider it creepy. If they dress like that in public, they should expect ALL men to stare at their chests and asses. Not just the 23 year old millionaire Calvin Klein models they think they're going home with.
I am saying that when there is a significant age difference. Society deems that as creepy wether it’s the male of female creeping the older one in the scenario will always be frowned upon by mainstream society.

Latest posts