Bitcoin

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
LOL!

Well, the point is just walking up to any ol' ATM isn't going to get ya some cash fer a Bitcoin. Then there's the whole issue if whether a Bitcoin is still worth the price of a cup o' Joe.
Bitcoin is back up over a thousand dollars above what I bought if for:p

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Crypto exchange unable to access $145 million of bitcoin after CEO dies in India

Nope. The CEO of Quadriga did, though. Apparently only he has the passwords for $145 million dollars worth of crypto currency
If the password is not recovered that would be 145 million that is out of circulation forever and there is a cap on total units, so that should maker the value of usable bitcoins increase. I hope so because I am taking a beating on my Bitcoin over here.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
If the password is not recovered that would be 145 million that is out of circulation forever and there is a cap on total units, so that should maker the value of usable bitcoins increase. I hope so because I am taking a beating on my Bitcoin over here.
The dudes laptop is encrypted, and whomever his widow engaged to break in don't appear to be up for the gig.