Trucking News: Bill introduced to limit heavy truck speeds to 65 mph

(((ME)))

Those two senators need to get out on the roads and drive them. Hit a few pot holes, sit in bumper to bumper traffic, hold mother nature call , hunt some thing to eat, sleep in a rolled up blanket with pillow, put up with rude unruly people experience road rage, in general get a life and experience on roughing it. It safer to follow a truck down a highway then to follow Washington thinking.

nan

Supporter
No sir, you must eliminate those things because people can get hurt around them.

And scissors, we must ban all scissors!
I picked up a pair of scissors at Amazon to cut a piece of tape and they freaked out and took them from me because I wasn't certified to use them.

33 years old and can drive an automobile to get there and work but can't use scissors. SMH.

It's cool though. 5 years later I bang trailers against the side of their building and make them scatter like a fish bowl.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Don't forget staplers... yes, you can hurt yourself with a stapler. They must be banned!

:mad-97:

No dangit! It wasn't me. Good thing... N nan would have a field day with that. It was effin' hilarious!

:rolllaugh3:

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
No sir, you must eliminate those things because people can get hurt around them.

but then, that'll put all the lawyers out of work......or worse yet, they'll go to CDL school...........:crash: