Big Rig Drag Racing

nikstep1993

Anyone into the challenge?

I'm a newcomer here. Would love to get some info about this kind of thing.

Silverwolf

Think your on the wrong forum? Nobody here could support the costs involved with that. If you don't have a sponsor with deep pockets its impossible to even get involved. Prize money doesn't even cover your costs, so the whole business is about sponsors plugging there products. They pay the bills, you drive there logo down the track and win. Win means you have to have a whole lot of experience, and inevitably have lost a lot of money getting there before a deep pocket sponsor would even look at you. If your a multimillionaire looking for a hobby. You picked an expensive one if you actually want to win a race. But have fun if that's your case. It will be fun if money is not an issue. Have fun! I wish I was that rich.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
buddy of mine races here. he sent me a calendar from them this year. His truck is on the cover and featured in a lot of the pages inside.

He's the one that tuned both my detroits.

nikstep1993

I represent a studio making mobile games.

We've got an idea of creating a game related to this kind of racing. If you or your friend could help with gathering more info, it would be much appreciated. As many things as possible.

What do you personally think of the idea? Are they getting any more popular in the states with years?

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Last year they took the same format from Montreal and took the show to Michigan.

Send me your contact info and I can pass it on to him

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Onayway is kinda far, almost near the U.P. Maybe when they have big rig drag races in Hamtramck , MI. because that is closer and wide open and the stakes are much higher. :D