Belmont

dave350

Is today. The race should be around 6 or 7pm.
I’m pullin for Justify. :thumbsup:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I hope Justify captures the Triple Crown. I think that would make him only the 14th horse to do so.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
It doesn't appear as though the race is shown on any of the stations I have and I don't have many. So I guess I will watching it on the highlight reel.

InTooDeep

yes he won
Justify, without a doubt. The undefeated thoroughbred became the 13th horse to win the American Triple Crown on Saturday at the Belmont Stakes, grabbing the hole shot out of Post 1 and never giving up the lead.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
yes he won
Justify, without a doubt. The undefeated thoroughbred became the 13th horse to win the American Triple Crown on Saturday at the Belmont Stakes, grabbing the hole shot out of Post 1 and never giving up the lead.
Saaweeet!:thumbsup: Mile and a half is a long track.
Congrates!:thumbsup:
Justify, You are going to get laid a lot Like a lot and maybe a few handies:thumbsup: Oh shut up! you know he is going to bred for big money.:biglaugh:

dave350

Secretariat’s Belmont win. This is something to watch. If you like horse racing.

dave350

Wow! No one was even close to Secretariat. :thumbsup::bowdown:
Isn’t that awesome? Fastest time ever at 2m 24sec.
Justify was 2.28.

I wonder what it feels like to be the size of a jockey and take that ride?

The movie Secretariat is really good if you’ve never seen it.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The movie Secretariat is really good if you’ve never seen it.
I have in fact not seen the movie. I would like to see it.

Wow. This is amazing. I am on this thread reading and streaming the local radio station and they start talking about Secretariat and Justify.:stare1:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The man that started the company I work for owns a few horses. I can go to the track here in Toronto (Woodbine) and bet on his horses.
I wouldn't unless they are the long shot!
I go to the track to drink beer and **** away money on long shots:biglaugh:

dave350

I have in fact not seen the movie. I would like to see it.

Wow. This is amazing. I am on this thread reading and streaming the local radio station and they start talking about Secretariat and Justify.:stare1:
Further proof I’m ahead of my time. :cool:

:D

Hammer166

Instigateur №166™
Supporter
Wow! No one was even close to Secretariat. :thumbsup::bowdown:
Secretariat still holds the track records at all three TC events, 35 years after the fact. If you read up on it, his speed was increasing at every split in the Belmont race. That's what kind of incredible freak that horse was. It's too bad he didn't get to race as a 4 year old, it would have been interesting to see what he could have done.