Baseball is back! How's you team doin'?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Today was the last game of the season for the Jay's. They let Russel Martin the back catcher be manager for the day, Because who cares it is a game that means nothing.
We lost and we lost large! But I think Russel Martin would be a good skipper because, No one knows how to read pitchers and batters better than a back catcher.

He will be back next year I am sure because he is into the Jays for 20 mil next season. I hope he will stick with the team after retirement in some managerial capacity.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The Oakland A's dropped the ball last night, quite literally. No worries, The Red Sox got this.
Lois Severino is good, but I think Mookie Betts is better!:thumbsup:;)

Hockey season started last night but luckily they are not taking up valuable airtime from Baseball.

InTooDeep

Yeah the Damn Yankees got the A's but hey they did pretty good for a team with a $5.99 payroll

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Boston beat New York!:thumbsup: Anyone but the Yankees in the "World" series
I never watch National League baseball (because who cares:rolllaugh:) but, I am now because,October!:thumbsup:

krelithous

Supporter
Dodgers won 5-2:yahoo: one more game for em to win and there off to the world series
Now I'm watching Boston against houston

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
yes the red sox creamed houston's ass and there going to the world series. gotta watch the dodgers tomorrow and see who wins that game. the red sox against the dodgers will be a righteous game if the dodgers win:usflag: