Baseball is back! How's you team doin'?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Not sure I like your tone.
Baltimore is playing in Toronto this week. I am not sure why either team is playing, there is no point. What are we like 700 games behind first place?

krelithous

Supporter
Watching the Houston Astros against the la angels. The Angeles are getting there asses kicked. He'll that game was pitiful I turned to the San Diego Padres against the L.A. Dodgers the Dodgers are kicking ass sd 1 Dodgers 11. game over the dodgers kicked there asses:usflag::rolllaugh3:

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
Watching the Yankees against Baltimore Baltimore is getting there asses handed to em

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I can't bring myself to support the Yankees in the event they make it to the World Series but I can't support a National League team either.
I guess it is Go Boston Go!

krelithous

Supporter
watching the la dogers angainst the texas rangers and the dogers are winning:yahoo:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
We are probably about to get swept by Baltimore, the jays suck so hard!

James Dyson, the inventor of the Dyson vacuum just called, because even he has not seen anything suck so hard as the Jays!

krelithous

Supporter
We are probably about to get swept by Baltimore, the jays suck so hard!

James Dyson, the inventor of the Dyson vacuum just called, because even he has not seen anything suck so hard as the Jays!
We had a Dyson and it was the biggest pos we ever owned no suction what so ever

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Toronto is definitely out of the post season.
I am still looking forward to October and the post season and the World Series:thumbsup:

krelithous

Supporter
watching the red sox against houston boston is in the lead 2 to 1:cheers:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Last night was epic! I was just about to go to bed and I check the score Jays vs. Red Sox, top of the 9th. 1 run, 2 outs. All the Jay's need is 1 homer to keep the game alive and me awake all night.

The Jay's went on to lose their 80th game of the season and I don't blame the players. I blame managment like Shapiro that we hire from at the time, the last place Cleveland Indians

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Team???

There's teams???!!!!

And I wuz always thinkin' this wuz just a reason ta drink more beer!

:beer::beer::beer: