Baseball 2019.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
You know that sound they play on a game show when a contestant gets an answer wrong?

Make that sound in your head...

Cuz I did...

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
You know that sound they play on a game show when a contestant gets an answer wrong?

Make that sound in your head...

Cuz I did...

Damn, that sucks huge cocks! :eek-64:
No one ever likes to see a player get hurt.

Best of luck to Milwaukee.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Wow! In the 11th inning tied 5 each against the NY Yankees the Jays hit a walk off home run.
Unreal! Next year the Jays may be a contender. :clapping:

Keendriver

Hates all of you

You can't even fathom the hall of fame ass chewing this idiot woulda got iffin he pulled this buuuullshit playin' for Weaver.
Earl woulda had his ass traded before he could get back to the dugout.

There was a time when the O's were actually...............you know what, **** it, they suck and that's all there is to it.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter

You can't even fathom the hall of fame ass chewing this idiot woulda got iffin he pulled this buuuullshit playin' for Weaver.

There was a time when the O's were actually...............you know what, **** it, they suck and that's all there is to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......so you got your hoodie on the way to hide your tears?!

Funny stuff.

To be fair though, it was raining to beat hell and that game probably shoulda been called.

Also, not that this should be a factor, but the Dodgers are a pretty damn intimidating team this year.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter

That announcer is awesome! Calls it like it is.

Keendriver

Hates all of you

Funny stuff.

To be fair though, it was raining to beat hell and that game probably shoulda been called.

Also, not that this should be a factor, but the Dodgers are a pretty damn intimidating team this year.
They're all intimidating when you're the O's.

Where's Walter Matthau when you need him?

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The Jays are on there last road trip against Baltimore @Keendriver None of these games really matter.

But the Jays are at home to the Ny Yankees and while it does not matter to the jays it matters to NY. I hope the Jays do their level best to make it hard for NY.

Keendriver

Hates all of you
Ok, when I read this, I just kinda skipped over it, putting it down as some sort of nonsensical ramblings of a vaper, but I've heard it referenced elsewhere since.

So wtf is with a hoodie hiding tears?

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Ok, when I read this, I just kinda skipped over it, putting it down as some sort of nonsensical ramblings of a vaper, but I've heard it referenced elsewhere since.

So wtf is with a hoodie hiding tears?

A line from your own video you posted.

Great job.