Baseball 2019.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
This is why you can always tell that sports journalists are the people who got a C- in college.

It should be, “The Brewers (blah blah blah) and have some promising prospects...”

They way it's worded sounds like the season is a wreck but they got a few kids in the farm teams waiting!

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
On Facebook Rigjockey Rigjockey is trying to distract from this shame by taking about some Canadian basketball team that probably doesn’t even exist and is fake news.

243E5C51-0C2F-4D97-AF1E-FF0BD4F3C500.jpeg

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
This is pretty cool. The Yankees vs. The Red Socks in London England.
The crowd is pretty intense. Lots of ex-pat Americans in the stands.
The field is new to both teams so no advantage.
I predict it will be a double digit final score. Hopefully Boston because, **** the Yankees. ;)

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
We are sucking so large this year:(

I like Charlie Montoyo's laid back style. I disagree with his playing players in positions that they were not hired to play.
way different style than John Gibbons

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Okay seriously, What is the point of having an All-star game if the out come does not determine who gets the world series first game home field advantage? :dunno:

Now MLB goes with the most wins of the 2 teams to decide who gets home field advantage.:confused-96:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
I don't get it, The Jays win against 1st and 2nd place teams and then drop the ball (Pun fully intended! 👍) against last place teams.
I get that it is a rebuilding years and most of these guys are rookies, but if they could have just had that same drive with last place teams as they do first place teams............We would be in the play-offs when it rolls around.