Astros Cheating Scandal

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
You're just mad because your hockey thread is a ghost town.
Haha, I know no one likes hockey. It’s ok. I do love baseball as well.

An implied unwritten rule is not a rule as far as I’m concerned so. To me this is still a witch hunt. Sore losers are trying to get a teams winning season discredited because of something that isn’t in the rule book.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Haha, I know no one likes hockey. It’s ok. I do love baseball as well.

An implied unwritten rule is not a rule as far as I’m concerned so. To me this is still a witch hunt. Sore losers are trying to get a teams winning season discredited because of something that isn’t in the rule book.
I think you're probably right, but only because we can't prove the electronic buzzer thing. I think they were using them, and got away with it.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
I think you're probably right, but only because we can't prove the electronic buzzer thing. I think they were using them, and got away with it.
What’s there to get away with, if there’s no written rule....however I bet there becomes a rule about it in the next amendment to the book.

Hanover Fist

Ok, I call bull ****. First off. If someone invested hours in game footage to know your signs and you as a team manger don’t change them frequently...then STFU. Who cares how that info was relayed to the batter wether it was a team mate, coach or manager yelling, banging on the trash can, whatever, the guy still has to use his talent to connect with the ball and send it for a base or a homer. I think this is just a bunch of whiny new age bullshit like deflategate and I don’t like the patriots or the Astros.

pro football, have 2 way radios in helmets. I don’t see the BFD
Baseball is clearly not a sport that you understand

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
This is something they, MLB are going to have to hash out given the size and quality of cameras these days.
I would like to think that the rules, traditions and respect for the game would prevent electronic sign stealing, but the Astros have proven that not to be the case.
They may not be the first, but they got caught.

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
This is something they, MLB are going to have to hash out given the size and quality of cameras these days.
I would like to think that the rules, traditions and respect for the game would prevent electronic sign stealing, but the Astros have proven that not to be the case.
They may not be the first, but they got caught.
I’ll agree, but if it’s not a written rule...then how can it be a punishable rule?

r3gulator3

IMA KEEP IT REDNECK
If I knew how to fix this or regulate it I wouldn't be driving a truck. I would be working for MLB. :D
Easy, make a rule. Then you can pull all the pennants you want. You can take that. I’ll help you break in to the big time bro. No credit needed.