Traffic Report: Arsenal Road Elwood ..BE WARNED cops out with Portables

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
That stop light before ya turn for Home Depot DC the Will County Sherrifs were jacking a Canhauler with portable...

Now they are hit and miss and he cant get everybody but Be Warned and there is a "back" way in..

Doubleback 55 go 80 east to exit 132..

Follow that South to Laraway and west..

By the dump turn left and follow Centerpoint Drive down

Johnson

That I used to be a daily thing there , then they put in that scale.

Never once seen it open , but they did stop sitting at the intersection for a long while.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
That I used to be a daily thing there , then they put in that scale.

Never once seen it open , but they did stop sitting at the intersection for a long while.
Its not a Scalehoise..

These are Cops with "Portables"..

Forget cops "Revenue Rangers" sucking up every last dime

Johnson

Its not a Scalehoise..

These are Cops with "Portables"..

Forget cops "Revenue Rangers" sucking up every last dime
Yeah I know, I'll try it again.
That used to be a daily thing at that intersection until they put in a scale south of that intersection @ about Mississippi and Baseline.

But never saw the scale open but, they did stop sitting up at @Arsenal & Baseline for a long while.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Yeah I know, I'll try it again.
That used to be a daily thing at that intersection until they put in a scale south of that intersection @ about Mississippi and Baseline.

But never saw the scale open but, they did stop sitting up at @Arsenal & Baseline for a long while.
I shag grain Timpte just down the road. .

You might only be 78/79 "under" gross but even our Yard Scale is a concrete platform single fixed...

Axel weights are messed up even at that...

Now if I pick up at a Farmer Bins ...all I got is the guage but thats Hit Or Miss...

Sometimes im like 77/78....other times Im 85 or 87

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Here is the thing, DOT/MOT spend most of their time on the back roads around the scale. This is the reason it became not en-vogue to dodge the scales, it had better odds of nobody home at the actual scale house.
You can figure this out, Government workers actually working? :confused-96:
Not unless there is a media presser event.
I’ve NEVER ran into the Man on two lane. One time, in Ohio there was the Man parked BEFORE the off ramp to get to two lane, but he didn’t follow me. Skipped the scale and carried on

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Here is the thing, DOT/MOT spend most of their time on the back roads around the scale. This is the reason it became not en-vogue to dodge the scales, it had better odds of nobody home at the actual scale house.
You can figure this out, Government workers actually working? :confused-96:
Not unless there is a media presser event.
You never ran I-57 much...after the bridge before 55 that scale was almost always open..

To make matter worse that is likely the original scalehouse when they built the highway so No Pre-Pass and think SLOW cause "every" truck has gotta bump it

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
PrePass or whatever it's called usually green lights me to roll on by.
What ya dont know D dchawk81 is those Pre-Pass lanes have a plate on the highway to acertain whether you bypass or not..

Another thingy is your companys Safety Score pops up too all a mile before that scalehouse

Be over axle of your Company slid afew on score and Redlight pull in I guarentee it..

Ask me how I know too

dchawk81

Supporter
What ya dont know D dchawk81 is those Pre-Pass lanes have a plate on the highway to acertain whether you bypass or not..

Another thingy is your companys Safety Score pops up too all a mile before that scalehouse

Be over axle of your Company slid afew on score and Redlight pull in I guarentee it..

Ask me how I know too
Why would you assume I didn't know that?