Anyone heard of this company

trktodd

Has anyone ever heard of a Orozco trucking Inc. There online promising $7,000 per month for company drivers. They are out of Chicago area and I was wondering if they are legit.

trktodd

LOL. I'm sure that's the case and their website isn't put together very well so I was wondering if it was a scam. I might get around the sweatpants and flip-flop environment for that kind of money

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
LOL. I'm sure that's the case and their website isn't put together very well so I was wondering if it was a scam. I might get around the sweatpants and flip-flop environment for that kind of money
you had better re-read that $7,000 "PROMISE".......

cuz i "PROMISE" you, that there will be conditions to be met.

trktodd

Yeah I know I tried to find out. They just say they pay $0.65 per mile but when I called to talk to somebody about it the girl had such a thick accent I couldn't even understand her

GAnthony

The Eldest Member
Supporter
Yeah I know I tried to find out. They just say they pay $0.65 per mile but when I called to talk to somebody about it the girl had such a thick accent I couldn't even understand her
Russian Mafia........watch out.......

Duck

Trump
Supporter
These clues are all you need to know that it's a piece of **** company.

Chicago area.
Unusually big claims
Foreign accents
Chicago area
CHICAGO AREA.

I bet if you can find the owners name it's 57 letters long, all consonants, and pronounced nothing at all like it would using English phonetics.

Just curious....what makes a company that promises that kind of money a POS? Their accent? Their location? Their flip-flops and sweat pants? 1099?.....and what kind of conditions are you talking about? I honestly don't know so that's why I'm asking.

Duck

Trump
Supporter
Just curious....what makes a company that promises that kind of money a POS? Their accent? Their location? Their flip-flops and sweat pants? 1099?.....and what kind of conditions are you talking about? I honestly don't know so that's why I'm asking.
Hang out in the Chicago area long enough and you'll know exactly what we're talking about. 😉👍

dchawk81

Supporter
So you know I'm not blowing smoke up your skirts. This is not our busy season. I've earned $2400+ in the same amount of time when we're really hopping. But I've also made as little as $900 when nothing's going on.