Anyone have opinions about Roehl?

Gobie

I've read through the forum but most of the info about Roehl is a few years old. Can someone please offer some info about Roehl that's a bit more up to date.
How is their equipment, newer, older? If its older are they good about maintenance? Do they treat drivers well? Are the Dm's any good? Hows the availability of loads? Do they pay well? Whats their turnover rate? Any other answers to questions I may not have asked?

drifter

I worked for Roehl Great co. Reefer div. not enought mi for me.home time was tooo much for me. Sounds funny right. Go home for time off say 3 days an it would strech to 7,8 days. sitting by ph. waiting for load.Van an flat bed have mi. I was fed up by then.

gravybird

I know nothing about them except they must have a zero tolerance for speeding. Their trucks are never going even 2 over on the back roads. Not that I am talking trash about that, just something I have observed :)

GroceryHauler

They're real big on safety and from what I've seen their equipment is well-maintained. I haven't really heard anything bad about them and they're honest on your potential earnings. They won't claim you're going to make zillions of dollars as a truck driver.

Basically I think they're a good starter company but again it's only second-hand knowledge.

drifter

Roehl is a good co. Micro managed diddent like that.Trucks go 62 mph. 70mph if you lease. My co truck would start beeping at 70 mph an gets recorder,Then the phone call.Every week they would set a fuel milage goal 7.36 mpg was one i remember.you have to adv. this # or phone calls.5% idle time with apu.100% on time.Or else. once a month you have to watch a safety viedo.