Another Tesla, doing what they do best.

Duck

Bumper sticker slogan goes here
Supporter
Here's the video, for those who don't want to sit through all the incessant yapping and commercials

Just don't ask me to translate that gibberish them foreigners are babbling about in the background.

dchawk81

Supporter
I've never heard anyone call a bankruptcy a BK. Must be a California thing.

Most people I've known call it a Chapter 11 even if it's not actually under section 11.

krelithous

Supporter
Yeah but he'll probably find a way to get bailed out by the tax payers or pull an Enron and bilk a bunch of investors.
sure he will find a way to get bailed out. the tax payers will parachute down with there buckets of gold :rolleyes-80:;)

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
last time i knew he was on the verge of a BK i dunno about now though :confused-96:
🙄

Pretty sure the freight rates SpaceX charges (which are plainly posted on the website last I looked) will keep them afloat for a good while.

I see tons of Tesla running around and have never seen one on fire.

Personally I’m a fan of Elon because the man is offering and acting on ideas which will eventually push other auto makers to offer a better , more efficient, safer product at a reasonable price.

What other auto maker is doing that?

SomethingElse

anyone that buys a tesla has got to be a complete idiot :biglaugh::laugh:. can you say more money than brains :stare1::confused-96::rolllaugh2:
What difference does it make as to what makes the cars go? And why bash American technology? There's been a lot of gas/diesel vehicles to catch on fire. Ford, Chevy and Chrysler.

Duck

Supporter
If Tesla's are so bad, explain Corvairs, Ford Pintos, Ford Exploders, K cars, Chevy ignition switch deathtrap cars, Toyota deathtraps, etc.
Those were all garbage too.

Why do so many people think opposition to one thing is a full endorsement of it's opposite?

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Those were all garbage too.

Why do so many people think opposition to one thing is a full endorsement of it's opposite?
Y'all can espouse the Luddite way as much as you like. Trying to stop change is like standing in front of a semi doing 70 mph down the road, and expecting your duck super wimppowers to stop it dead in its tracks.

:biglaugh:

Duck

Supporter
Y'all can espouse the Luddite way as much as you like. Trying to stop change is like standing in front of a semi doing 70 mph down the road, and expecting your duck super wimppowers to stop it dead in its tracks.

:biglaugh:
That's exactly what I just said... You think opposition to one thing is an endorsement of it's opposite.
:bonk:

Now you think there's a debate on electric vs conventional.

This is about making fun of Tesla's junk. Nothing else.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
That's exactly what I just said... You think opposition to one thing is an endorsement of it's opposite.
In your case, that's exactly what it is!

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
:bonk:

Now you think there's a debate on electric vs conventional.

This is about making fun of Tesla's junk. Nothing else.
The Chevy Volt is junk.

Tesla’s are not.

Latest posts