Another big storm

dchawk81

Supporter
My brand new car battery took a sh*t in this stuff. Wouldn't even try. Had to bust out the Habba Frate boost box.

Another one of those rare decent products from that place.

Joker11

Supporter
Working on 4bt and 6bt Cummins engines on generators has taught me the importance of block heaters.

Even in not so cold weather, gaskets shrink. Coolant and oil will leak.

(((ME)))

oops I thought I was talking to a male
I am not even a truck driver....however I do support them with what they have chosen to work at....I depend on what is shipped here by them. I am of the opinion truckers are what keeps the country rolling. Yes I am of female gender been a hard working gal all my life....my nickels came the honest way. I am harmless not out to bring harm to anyone.

(((ME)))

Road blocks were lifted around 5 pm on the new mexico border side of colorado....Raton pass is open.....hwy 87 open too. Travel safely.

quillcom

however I do support them with what they have chosen to work at....I depend on what is shipped here by them. I am of the opinion truckers are what keeps the country rolling.
Thanks for your support of what we do. We really appreciate that.
Yeah your nick sure was familiar to me but I guess I have not
read enough of your posts to determine your gender.

😊Here I was scrambling to see your gender in your profile, but I guess that feature is disabled.

krelithous

Supporter
😀......if you only knew what wonders across a woman brain....!!!!🤔...😀😀
oh i do know what goes on in a womens brain. i heard everything from getting lucky and dying a happy guy to getting stabbed :rolllaugh::rolllaugh2:. now the question is do i really want to know what goes on in your brains

Mike

Staff member
This was me as a mechanic.

View attachment 48006
Or Craftsman, LOL.

My Barbie Dream House Snap On toolbox (it was the intimidator top and bottom and side cabinets) was filled with the national debt worth of snap on, mac, cornwell, and some SK. Snap On hand tools could not be beat, MAC had the market on air tools. They all had my wallet until that glorious day when I managed to pay it all off.

Then I got divorced, and never seen any of it again.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Or Craftsman, LOL.

My Barbie Dream House Snap On toolbox (it was the intimidator top and bottom and side cabinets) was filled with the national debt worth of snap on, mac, cornwell, and some SK. Snap On hand tools could not be beat, MAC had the market on air tools. They all had my wallet until that glorious day when I managed to pay it all off.

Then I got divorced, and never seen any of it again.
Never get married

Rather own a kickass toolbox than have a “loving wife” at the home 20

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Eh, the loving wife would never have caused me to lose the tool box. The loving wife would buy that tool box, filled with the tools, today if I asked her.

When you find a good woman, die for her if necessary. She is worth it.
We getting deep tonight

We talked we never gonna share bank accounts but I’m also not scared to let her talk to the bookkeeper

She smarter than me but I’ll be ****ed if I ever tell her that

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
My wife save my life. I seen I could put full trust in her, and it changed my life. If you have a good woman, never put her in a corner. Let her do what she does well and you will reap huge rewards.
Nobody puts Baby in the corner

r3gulator3

Friendly Neighborhood Former Technician
Staff member
Supporter
Eh, the loving wife would never have caused me to lose the tool box. The loving wife would buy that tool box, filled with the tools, today if I asked her.

When you find a good woman, die for her if necessary. She is worth it.
I’m not saying there aren’t good women. I just no longer believe in that kind of love.