Allowed cookies yet keeps asking me

Mike

Staff member
Still here
Tried a couple more things, lets see what happens now

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
I'm starting to like it. Yeah it's annoying at times. But it's part of this site just like skateboarder and the tin unicorn.

Mike

Staff member
It's back. 😡😡

It's coming from cloudflare. I have turned off every feature of their other than the nameservers the site runs through. Trying to avoid changing that because it could result in significant downtime.

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
We use tin just because it's an inferior metal to iron. It's supposed to make you mad. Stop joking around and get mad, dammit. :order:
He only gets mad if a certain Canadian jokes about reefers being at the bottom of the steering wheel holder hierarchy.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
We use tin just because it's an inferior metal to iron. It's supposed to make you mad. Stop joking around and get mad, dammit. :order:
You are sadly misinformed... figures. Ducks are definitely stupid.

:toothpick:

Tin is the only material shown to be effective in repelling gubbermint stupid rays. Which explains all the dumbazzery of drivers wearin' aluminum foil hats!

:mad-97:

Nomad1

B()()()B
Supporter
You should patent your tinfoil hat design. You could take the poor dumb truckers for their life savings of about $7.32
You are sadly misinformed... figures. Ducks are definitely stupid.

:toothpick:

Tin is the only material shown to be effective in repelling gubbermint stupid rays. Which explains all the dumbazzery of drivers wearin' aluminum foil hats!

:mad-97:

Mike

Staff member
Hey guys, gals, those somewhere in between, let me know about the cookie error thingy. I have moved us completely off of cloudflare, broke a few more things in the process, but the cloudflare cookie error should be going away.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Hey guys, gals, those somewhere in between, let me know about the cookie error thingy. I have moved us completely off of cloudflare, broke a few more things in the process, but the cloudflare cookie error should be going away.
I haven’t seen the cookie thing in a while.

r3gulator3

FLATBED GANGSTER
Supporter
Thats because you left us for a while ;)
No buddy, like duck posted this morning it was back. I haven’t seen it all day. I didn’t see it yesterday or Sunday either. I guess it’s possible that this time it was only hitting android and not iPhone. 🤷🏻‍♂️