Allowed cookies yet keeps asking me

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
I clicked "accept" and wheres my freaking cookies

Chocolate chip M&Ms, good soft oatmeal rasion or Penut Butter my favorites..

Im waiting very "patiently"

Dont let me down

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Been afew days yet aint seen em yet..
you wouldn't want any free cookies from this website.

all that is given out are those dry, rancid tasting pecan sandies, that are as bad as dry, rancid, shortbread cookies.

another site i am a member of, gives away those soft toll house chocolate chip cookies that you can warm up, in a microwave or toaster oven, and are real gooey and chewy...

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s

all that is given out are those dry, rancid tasting pecan sandies, that are as bad as dry, rancid, shortbread cookies.

another site i am a member of, gives away those soft toll house chocolate chip cookies that you can warm up, in a microwave or toaster oven, and are real gooey and chewy...
eh poeple laugbt at me for putting dollar tree in the micrcowave for a mintue

everybody liked em said was awesone 2

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
eh poeple laugbt at me for putting dollar tree in the micrcowave for a mintue

everybody liked em said was awesone 2
dollar tree and all the other "dollar" stores have been getting some bad press of late up here. since so many (if not all) are located in the "poorer" sections of cities, it is claimed that the people are not eating a healthier diet. the dollar stores tend to sell foods, snacks drinks, MUCH higher in salts and sugars, than a regular grocer will have.

i personally only go to any dollar stores for things like dish soaps, or car wash products, or cheap towels, a few other things, never any food or drink items.

"As dollar stores sweep across America, they are facing growing scrutiny from opponents who argue that discount chains stifle local competition and limit poor communities' access to healthy food. "

Keendriver

Hates all of you

Damn........I think I owe ironpony ironpony an apology.

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
dollar tree and all the other "dollar" stores have been getting some bad press of late up here. since so many (if not all) are located in the "poorer" sections of cities, it is claimed that the people are not eating a healthier diet. the dollar stores tend to sell foods, snacks drinks, MUCH higher in salts and sugars, than a regular grocer will have.

i personally only go to any dollar stores for things like dish soaps, or car wash products, or cheap towels, a few other things, never any food or drink items.

Straight outta the package they awful and stale too..

Lay em out on a paper plate and 45 second in the microwave and awesome..