Ad valorem

Roguevan

Sorry, not sure what category this belongs in. The deeper I go in to ownership, the more I continue to be amazed at how much is involved. While ad valorem isn't a major concern, I'd like to know if anyone here knows where I can find a list of states that have it and what the rate per mile is for each state. There's only a handful of states that have it, like 5 or 6 I think. Some are kinder than others. I know that Kentucky is right around 4cpm, and Tennessee is close to 5cpm, and someone told me New York is around 10cpm. Again, not a huge issue. But knowledge is power and I like to be informed. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Roguevan

Always thou that was one of those "cheap" states until I camped in North Little Rock found out the sales tax was "more" than Illinois

Gosh like 10.5 cents on a dollar
Makes you wonder why every place in that state looks like such a dump. They have a lot of tax money rolling in from all kinds of places, yet civically speaking everything is in such dreadful shape.

GAnthony

Non-Canadian truck driver
Supporter
Makes you wonder why every place in that state looks like such a dump. They have a lot of tax money rolling in from all kinds of places, yet civically speaking everything is in such dreadful shape.
drive thru all the other "lower" 48 states, tell me if they are any better?

BirchBarlow

I love KW 680s
Welp this sounds like something more for the " Politics" section..

We are very "civically" speaking on soft tone..

Ya took that too way another level

Roguevan

Still can't seem to find a resource that lists all the states that have that per-mile tax and what the individual rates are, and normally my Google skills are on point :(