Acceptable?

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
Well they gave me some solid food today and I was able to keep it down so they are working on kicking me out of here but they aren’t giving me a work release at this point.
That recipe I posted in "what's your supper"....

Don't make any of that stuff until you're 100% recovered.

It's probably best to just not ask why.. :cautious:

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
That recipe I posted in "what's your supper"....

Don't make any of that stuff until you're 100% recovered.

It's probably best to just not ask why.. :cautious:
I probably can’t eat half of it until I get the surgery.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
Do you get many sealed loads on flatbed?
I had one last week. Jammed a container on a stepdeck. They said something something about making sure it was sealed.

Threw a zip tie on the front and rear X chains and rolled.

Delivered it, the guy looked at me funny when I asked if he needed to check the seals. Cut the zip ties, grabbed my chains, craned it off the deck and left.

Although I wasn’t sure which way they wanted the doors facing. I figured point them to the back. Never hauled a container before :confused-96:

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Although I wasn’t sure which way they wanted the doors facing. I figured point them to the back. Never hauled a container before :confused-96:
I am a former can hauler. I am not sure why we loaded empty off-hire cans with the doors to the front.:dunno:
Maybe it was a big **** you:thefinger: To the rail yard and the man and conformity:cool:

SueAnn

Supporter
I’m in a hospital I dunno? Received the text. They wanted something on it before he left I guess?
To hell with the seal, how are you? Is it serious? I don't want to pry but I hope everything is going to be okay with you.
You're in my thoughts and prayers. :x3:

Electric Chicken

Jock
Supporter
To hell with the seal, how are you? Is it serious? I don't want to pry but I hope everything is going to be okay with you.
He's dead. His ghost posts now. Same poor spelling though. Apparently no autocorrect in the afterlife either.

Ontario Outlaw

Hozer Witta Hood
Supporter
I am a former can hauler. I am not sure why we loaded empty off-hire cans with the doors to the front.:dunno:
Maybe it was a big **** you:thefinger: To the rail yard and the man and conformity:cool:
I figured my luck, get it all the way there and they want whatever is inside of it. If I had the doors jammed against the kick they wouldn’t be able to open it.
Turns out they just craned off the whole mess, I was just thinking ahead :dunno:

Duck

Custom title
Supporter
It's to keep you from using it for a backhaul.
He's back to work. 👍🏻

r3gulator3

Eurotruck race enthusiast
Supporter
I’m out and working now. I went into detail in my Destination Excellence thread. I have a follow up Monday. Will get more info then. Thanks for the prayers they are much appreciated.