Abandoned puppy

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Someone left this little dog in the ditch about a mile down the road from my house, in a car carrier cage with a bag of food next to it and a cardboard sign that says "free to good home". It was right in front of my neighbor's house and he spotted it when he was leaving for work about 2 weeks ago.

The dog is female and is still teething.

He took her around the "neighborhood" going to all the farm houses asking about the dog and nobody recognizes her. So he's got himself a new pet.

Yesterday I was out 4 wheeling with my girlfriend because the farmers are starting to get their crops out of the fields, so riding season is almost here. (There's nowhere to ride around here during the summer when the fields are full of crops.)

I don't know if she's going to get much bigger than this and we also don't really know what breed she is.

View attachment 14242

View attachment 14243

View attachment 14244

View attachment 14245
View attachment 14242View attachment 14243View attachment 14244View attachment 14245

ironmanwife

Barn goddess
Who cares what breed she is..she is adorable..If you want I ask my daughter she is a vet tech and I could let you know..
prob a mix..you gonna keep the little lady? :mirror:

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Who cares what breed she is..she is adorable..If you want I ask my daughter she is a vet tech and I could let you know..
prob a mix..you gonna keep the little lady? :mirror:
My girlfriend's daughter who is only 12 will take one look at the pictures and tell us what kind of dog she is. Even if she's a mutt, she'll tell us which breeds she comes from. She's been crazy about dogs since she was born.

It's the neighbor's dog. He's keeping her. He's got a big cage/kennel thing set up to keep the dog in when he's at work. When he's home, the dog runs loose and she sticks around.

When he found her, she was quiet and scared and shaking and stuff. He fed her and she pigged out and drank water for like 20 minutes straight. Now she's happy and playful and hyper. His brother has 3 little munchkins who love the dog but she's a little too hyper for the kids and she likes to bite noses.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
Now that is one sweet puppy thank you for posting those photos rubberduck.Judging from those pics she's in good hands now.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
thanks. its time to let tasha go and let casey sue visit a while. tasha has been gone four years now and i still miss her so much.
I had a cat that passed away yrs ago and to this day I still miss him.My neighbor poisoned him with rat poison in hamburger.I had an autopsy done on him.I know it was him because he hated animals,especially cats and had a cat trap in his back yard.Any cats go in that trap he would take it to the pound and found a hambuger pkg in his garbage.I suspected him right away the minute I found Shadow dead below the living room window outside.Shadow loved car rides and when he seen me come home he'd climb on the hood then jump in the car and snuggle up to me.They say paybacks a ***** and that neighbor found that out.I spray painted the front of his olive green house in big black letters,ANIMAL HATER,I put sugar in his gas tank and sliced every one of his 4 wheel drive tires.Somebody harms an animal especialy mine,i'm out for revenge believe me.

jamesc

I had a cat that passed away yrs ago and to this day I still miss him.My neighbor poisoned him with rat poison in hamburger.I had an autopsy done on him.I know it was him because he hated animals,especially cats and had a cat trap in his back yard.Any cats go in that trap he would take it to the pound and found a hambuger pkg in his garbage.I suspected him right away the minute I found Shadow dead below the living room window outside.Shadow loved car rides and when he seen me come home he'd climb on the hood then jump in the car and snuggle up to me.They say paybacks a ***** and that neighbor found that out.I spray painted the front of his olive green house in big black letters,ANIMAL HATER,I put sugar in his gas tank and sliced every one of his 4 wheel drive tires.Somebody harms an animal especialy mine,i'm out for revenge believe me.
all those evil acts equal up to a felony charge better hope your neighbot doesnt read these post

Duck

Quack
Supporter
How old were you at the time? That sounds like something a teenage girl would do.

Racer X 69

Yesterday I was out 4 wheeling with my girlfriend because the farmers are starting to get their crops out of the fields, so riding season is almost here. (There's nowhere to ride around here during the summer when the fields are full of crops.)

I don't know if she's going to get much bigger than this and we also don't really know what breed she is.
Your girlfriend or the dog?

RCINSOLO

She looks like she has beagel mix in her. She looks extremly healthy.... if you still want to get rid of her in a couple weeks let me know. We are looking for a dog to take on the truck with us now that we can have a pet.

Latest posts