AB5 ??

TruckerRon

Anyone discussing the BS AB5 law?

(((ME)))

Truckers they can write up all the rules, regulations and anything else they can find juievenile to write up. Botton line trucking is the back bone of this country and encomony right now.....with out wheels rolling and drivers where do you think this country would be. Those rules and regulation or laws will not mean squat should a mass destruction hits this country on a large scale.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Yep... well, they've got most people scared to death and that's the way they like it. SLAVERY.

But I know several people who have not paid in years and no problem. You just have to DE-Slave yourself with knowledge.
Enough deductions and/or inadequate income can mean not paying income tax.

That's not the same as opting out with a middle finger.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Truckers they can write up all the rules, regulations and anything else they can find juievenile to write up. Botton line trucking is the back bone of this country and encomony right now.....with out wheels rolling and drivers where do you think this country would be. Those rules and regulation or laws will not mean squat should a mass destruction hits this country on a large scale.
Like Trucking is the only industry that would cripple this country.

Nomad1

Forum
Supporter
Not many people are aware, but Income tax is VOLUNTARY! That's right... even the Internal Rip-Off Service admitted it. But they won't share with the masses, you KNOW they want your money. Income tax to them is pocket change. There is NO law saying we have to pay income tax.
https://famguardian.org/publications/greatirshoax/greatirshoax.htm
Watch the videos:
Ask Wesley Snipes how that worked out for him.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Not many people are aware, but Income tax is VOLUNTARY! That's right... even the Internal Rip-Off Service admitted it
when i was younger i had called a company for a job, you could do that back then, instead of walking in for the job. anyway's it was a small outfit, most likely a 1099 company at that.

i was fully aware after one fiasco i went thru, what a 1099 company was.

so i asked the gal, (the wife and co-owner) about taxes, and she went on some BS about she didn;t believe anyone had to pay taxes as well..

i told her to "F" off and i hung up.

so you go with that, let us know how things are when you get caught and go to jail, and whacked with a huge fine, back taxes,lose your house, business,etc.

(((ME)))

Like Trucking is the only industry that would cripple this country.
Let me put it too you this way.... that last batch of fuel you bought .....just how do you think it got there....not by rail nor by plane....that last batch of cement you ordered to use on your place how you think it got there not by rail nor by plane. (Just examples). Dont miss read me here planes and rails are useful but they cannot cover tbe territory a truck can cover. Futher more operation of rail service and plane service are expensive operations with limited assess. (Example) rancher needs cattle moved to auction block for slather ain't no rail service or plane service or farmer needs bails of cotton moved to the gin again no rail service or plane service ......do trucks and truck drivers keep this country moving.... ABigHellYes!!!

TruckerRon

Dude... you need to do your research on things and dig DEEP because the surface stuff is all BS! NONE of what you mention comes from INCOME tax. But I'm not gonna write a book here. You have to do your own research and be careful of the numerous SHILLS on the net today doing their best to discredit the truth.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Let me put it too you this way.... that last batch of fuel you bought .....just how do you think it got there....not by rail nor by plane....that last batch of cement you ordered to use on your place how you think it got there not by rail nor by plane. (Just examples). Dont miss read me here planes and rails are useful but they cannot cover tbe territory a truck can cover. Futher more operation of rail service and plane service are expensive operations with limited assess. (Example) rancher needs cattle moved to auction block for slather ain't no rail service or plane service or farmer needs bails of cotton moved to the gin again no rail service or plane service ......do trucks and truck drivers keep this country moving.... ABigHellYes!!!
And in their own way, trucks have also destroyed this country as well.

Where everything USED to be localized and you had small creameries etc, trucks have centralized and urbanized stuff in such a way that life is dependent from coast to coast.

I get what you're saying. But it's not as dire as people make.

Like Trucking is some magic sorcerer that life can't exist without.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
One discussion I had from a friend who called is how are they going to look at an O/O who gets his own authority and leases his truck on to his incorporated business.....

Doesn't pass the "substantially different business" test of AB5

TruckerRon

The elitists love people who are confused! Because if those people had a brain to actually figure things out... they would be very Un happy, their plan wouldn't be working.