a little over one year of having been retired....

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
With the impending 50th anniversary of “Sesame Street” in October 2018, Mr. Spinney left the show after his own remarkable half-century run as the embodiment of two of the most beloved characters on television and one of the last surviving staff members who had been with the show from its beginning.

@Electric Chicken you remember Sesame Street, don't you..??

oh, that's right, you still work there....

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I went to turn in my paperwork sat morning and talk to the boss
I told him I was wanting to retire....anyway he talked me into working,so off to Georgia again Monday morning...I got to quit talking to that guy or I`mm never quit...enjoy your raviolis and retirement GA
no, i am not retired...yet.........i am not sure when i will...gotta tick off @Duck a little more.......

the man who played Big Bird, on Sesame Street retired just slightly over 1 year ago....and has died..

but i WILL enjoy my raviolis all the same...!!!!!!!!...... :biglaugh:

Electric Chicken

Supporter
I went to turn in my paperwork sat morning and talk to the boss
I told him I was wanting to retire....anyway he talked me into working,so off to Georgia again Monday morning...I got to quit talking to that guy or I`mm never quit...enjoy your raviolis and retirement GA
Proof that drivers can't read.

That's why there are 12 signs in a 20 foot space telling them to slide their tandems and yet they're all ineffective.

🙃

Electric Chicken

Supporter
no, i am not retired...yet.........i am not sure when i will...gotta tick off @Duck a little more.......

the man who played Big Bird, on Sesame Street retired just slightly over 1 year ago....and has died..

but i WILL enjoy my raviolis all the same...!!!!!!!!...... :biglaugh:
Just think. If you retired, you'd have time to queue up a bunch of stuff for him to wake up to.

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter
That Walmart got sick of cops parking in that yellow striped area so they designated a couple of spaces for them in the handicap section.

The cops ignore them and keep parking in the fire lane. 🙄

Electric Chicken

Supporter
That Walmart got sick of cops parking in that yellow striped area so they designated a couple of spaces for them in the handicap section.

The cops ignore them and keep parking in the fire lane. 🙄
Walmart should set fire to itself just so the fire trucks can come up and smash through the cruiser windows to reach the hydrant...even if they don't really have to.

Either that or have them booted.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Come on people, a little respect. Big bird and Oscar the grouch is dead!

That show was on when I was a kid. It really wasn't my bag man. Letters and numbers:confused2:, I was more of a Flintstones kid.

God rest Mr. Spinney's soul for all the years of learnin' and entertainment for kids over the decades.1575939308217.png

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Come on people, a little respect. Big bird and Oscar the grouch is dead!

That show was on when I was a kid. It really wasn't my bag man. Letters and numbers:confused2:, I was more of a Flintstones kid.

God rest Mr. Spinney's soul for all the years of learnin' and entertainment for kids over the decades.View attachment 53504
you were lucky you HAD tv when you was a kid..

we had to make shadow puppets on the cave wall with the fire making the light..

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
You had a cave?

One percenters...
that's right..i was a cave dweller....we were that 1% crowd you'd be envious of.

nowadays the "new breed" of 1%'ers, ride, Hardly Dependables....

we rode, Eotyrannus....

1576008538244.png

slap a pair of sadle bags on these babies, and you were good for oh about 21 days of riding

Duck

Kleenex
Supporter
that's right..i was a cave dweller....we were that 1% crowd you'd be envious of.

nowadays the "new breed" of 1%'ers, ride, Hardly Dependables....

we rode, Eotyrannus....

View attachment 53525

slap a pair of sadle bags on these babies, and you were good for oh about 21 days of riding
My dad had a pterodactyl. 😎

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
My dad had was a pterodactyl. 😎
Fixed. :biggrin-2: