A couple small additions/enhancements

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Reminds me of a gal named Becky who worked at the same lash-up as me in Unalaska (the political entity containing the Port of Dutch Harbor). I'm not sure what she did for the company; I suspect not much. But the boss enjoyed her and more than a few crusty crabbers (crab fishermen) and draggers (trawler fishermen) did likewise. One of my fellow employees was hauling some crab pots by an excavation less than a block away from the justly infamous Elbow Room -- to you who've been on the "Unalaska side" (across the bridge from the city dock, airport, the Grand Aleutian Motel, Safeway, and a couple of fish plants), the utility trench was between Stormy's Pizza and the bishop's house (which was actually a rental house) -- the notoriety of the Elbow Room makes it a better landmark. My co-worker found a knocked-over construction sign reading "Open Trench." He bagged it and we set it in front of Becky's room. She thought it was funny; it didn't alter her "activities." I think the boss's wife got tired of Becky and presented her with a blue ticket and to quote Forrest Gump, "And just like that, she was gone." She didn't take the sign with her.
Was "Becky" from Wasilla?

Fins

Just saying ya got 2 "Techy" thats all

True and ya let me back

I shall always "Respect" that too
The above was the last time he was seen here. Just curious as to what happened to him.

He's usually on here all day and night from one end of the hall to the other, then 'poof', gone. Is this normal?

Keendriver

Hates all of you
The above was the last time he was seen here. Just curious as to what happened to him.

He's usually on here all day and night from one end of the hall to the other, then 'poof', gone. Is this normal?
"Normal" is a relative term.

But yes, standard op.

Electric Chicken

Supporter

Probably another Bender. Drugs, alcohol, job, who knows. It never lasts long.

Fins

I can't live like that. I look for tomorrow too much.
Just because I hate the phone doesn't mean everyone does. Too small to see. Take these glasses off, put these glasses on.

I also do very little sitting at work. Many of these pumps suck off 8000 gallons in 20 minutes. Back, load, go again. I'm home for some strange reason. Usually this time of year it's 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Live content: This has been available to most (I think) for a while, but should be available to everyone at this point. The product is still in beta, but I like the feature. When viewing a thread, you should see new posts as they happen.

Bookmarks: We had this, then it was removed, then it came back as part of the core software. It is now back with some customization. Bookmarks can be shared publicly, or they can be private.
Man you've "always" had AWESOME site.

Why ya keep changing stuff..

We ya "Regulars"

It's like the Tavern old guys stop in mornings that's "Steady" ca$h flow unless ya just running it for Tax Write Off..

Nights a "rougher" crowd and dumbass college kids.

They throw the $$$$$ "around"..

Daytime it's the "Geezers" who pay the Light Bill and Taxes "everyday"

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Man you've "always" had AWESOME site.

Why ya keep changing stuff..
cuz as a child, @Mike was taught that to keep from getting bored, change is good. however, he learnt that from his mama who has a great pair of eyes..

had his mama been a blind person, then it would have been known, to NEVER re-arrange the furniture as a blind person would do something like this,

as a result, @Mike seems to think that we all have eyes....little does he know, how blind we are....

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
cuz as a child, @Mike was taught that to keep from getting bored, change is good. however, he learnt that from his mama who has a great pair of eyes..

had his mama been a blind person, then it would have been known, to NEVER re-arrange the furniture as a blind person would do something like this,

as a result, @Mike seems to think that we all have eyes....little does he know, how blind we are....
Well according to my last Fed Med physical I am now "required" to wear GLASSES..

And the Clinic sent that off to DMV...

Mailed me a "New" CDL card with "Restrictions"..

I guess technically even around town in my 4wheeler gotta Wear my glasses..

Village Cop was "Nice" didn't even "write" it up though next time I see ya be Wearing those Glasses.

Yes Sir

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Well according to my last Fed Med physical I am now "required" to wear GLASSES..

And the Clinic sent that off to DMV...

Mailed me a "New" CDL card with "Restrictions"..

I guess technically even around town in my 4wheeler gotta Wear my glasses..

Village Cop was "Nice" didn't even "write" it up though next time I see ya be Wearing those Glasses.

Yes Sir
i get a free pair every year, with the benefits that i have.

i always have one pair in my shirt pocket, and one pair in my briefcase.

just in case one pair breaks. but my glasses are for reading, not driving. same here at the house, one in my pocket, the other at the desk where my pc is.

then in the cellar/basement, i have an older pair, that have some paint on them, and the frame is slightly bent, but they will do if i go to the basement and forget to take my good pair with me.

Latest posts