70/81 Parking - NEW Truck Parking Lot - Exit 5 on I-81

7081 Truck Parking - Exit 5 off I-81 and stone's throw from I-70. That's the Halfway Blvd Exit off 81.

This lot is $15/night and right next to the Pilot truck stop. Credit/debit card only - no cash. Nearby lots are usually filled by 6/7pm.

16921 Halfway Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740
www.7081truckparking.com

001.JPG003.JPG004.JPG

navypoppop

It's always a welcomed sight to have additional parking options even if pay to park. It really needs painted lines to keep drivers somewhat straight and porta potties cause drivers are not going to try and get to pilot rest rooms when they have to go.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
Used truck dealer around here tried something similar but nobody used it for the same reason...no facilities. Not sure the lack of lines bothers them though.

The dealership started getting trailers to sell and now it's used for that.

Mike

Staff member
I need a free code to get out of the lot in exchange for you posting this ;)

Reactions: AK7

Hillbilly Canuck

So.....a vacant lot with nothing not even a plug for 300 a month? I can do that here for 100 to 150 all day long and I'm pretty sure cost of living over here is more than a lot of the states.

Mike

Staff member
So.....a vacant lot with nothing not even a plug for 300 a month? I can do that here for 100 to 150 all day long and I'm pretty sure cost of living over here is more than a lot of the states.
I would be curious as to other options in the area.

In Dallas, you can get monthly rates $225 and lower.

Fins

I set a $150/mo for TT's in my yard and they say I'm too high. Oh well! I like the motorcoaches and tagalongs there anyway. They only move once in a while, not in and out everyday tearing up the yard.

We're trying to give folks an option. The area has a great need for extra truck parking, so we've provided extra truck parking. If you feel the price is too high, please do not feel obligated to park there.

Electric Chicken

Supporter
We're trying to give folks an option. The area has a great need for extra truck parking, so we've provided extra truck parking. If you feel the price is too high, please do not feel obligated to park there.
Are you DM Bowman? Just wondering since Bowman seems to own everything in Hagerstown.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Used truck dealer around here tried something similar but nobody used it for the same reason...no facilities. Not sure the lack of lines bothers them though.

Lack of lines is like dirt lots..first few are crooked and every pull in alongside them..

I agree the Lines help keep the order but that co$ts money..

On the bright side it's paved so ya ain't gotta worry about mud n dust clouds

Electric Chicken

Supporter

BTW this is only about 35 miles up the same interstate with just as easy access as OP's lot.

People just don't like paying for the lack of a bathroom. 10 hours is a long time and that walk is treacherous when you're already prairie doggin'.