2019 Trucking/Christmas Photo Contest

Photo contest

Mike

Staff member
Ok, folks, submit your photo for the 2019 Christmas/Trucking Photo Contest.

The rules are simple,
  • From now until Christmas, submit a photo that includes both trucking and Christmas in the photo.
  • One photo per member.
  • Voting will be done by members via "reactions" (likes). Doesn't matter which reaction they use, they all count.
  • You can keep up with the votes by viewing the thumbnails at the top of the contest. Each will have the total number of reactions shown within the photo. Clicking on the thumbnail will take you to the post of the pic, where you can provide a reaction (like).
  • Submissions are open until Christmas, Voting will last until the end of the month.
  • Winner receives a one year supporting membership (this is a test of the system, we will come up with other prizes in future contests). Members who already have the supporting membership will have a year added onto their current time.
With that said, start submitting your photos!

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
Did you get those antlers off that deer you clipped?

no. They are from an elk my cousin shot this year and I delivered them to his son back in Minnesota since he lives 5 miles from me.

Since they still had flesh on the skull portion, I didn't want it in the cab for the 10 day trip home.

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
no. They are from an elk my cousin shot this year and I delivered them to his son back in Minnesota since he lives 5 miles from me.

Since they still had flesh on the skull portion, I didn't want it in the cab for the 10 day trip home.
I feel like found me some "Dinner"...

Fresh meat and FROZEN . "PRESERVED"..