Whats for Supper?

GAnthony

Supporter
Yesterday I went to this Italian bakery that a friend at work turned me on to. I got a sangwiige and a salad. pretty good!
Nice fresh bread and fresh veggies and sliced deli meats.

I don't know why but I always get nervous in an Italian bakery:dunno:

So I went back today and got another sangwidge. It is like a sub and I also got the tortellini.
Like I say fresh baked bread,cheeses, deli meats and they have the hot table with various options all like home made. I may never have to cook again.
Very fair prices for the quality. About the same price as a sub at subway, but way better quality of ingredients.
you get nervous in an Italian bakery cuz you ain't a wop, and you already know, they make sausages out of chopped up mobsters.

shesh, do i gotta splain everything to you?

GAnthony

Supporter
:rolllaugh3::thumbsup: well there's that and also I called the tortellini, gnocchi. Thought it was gnocchi:dunno::foreheadslap:
So embarassing:redface:and I was trying to be cool
i don't know about the place you went to, but where i live, the Italian markets have stuffed tortellini, like cheese, lobster, crab, meat. the more you want, the more higher the price. lobster is charged by the cost of lobster that day from the fish market.

Rigjockey

Supporter
I made a steak last night and I messed it up.

The last time I messed up a steak was when I was in school and the instructor made me eat my mistake. Thank God that one was over done!
This time I undercooked it for the same reason, Cocky and not paying attention.
Thank God I did not have to eat this one. :bonk:
Sure it could be fixed. Nope! start over again.:toothpick:
First world problems over here.

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
really? as long as the chill is knocked off of it and it quits mooing it would be fine now overcooked, might as well spread some steak sauce on some fine Italian shoe leather

ironpony

Supporter
I made a steak last night and I messed it up.

The last time I messed up a steak was when I was in school and the instructor made me eat my mistake. Thank God that one was over done!
This time I undercooked it for the same reason, Cocky and not paying attention.
Thank God I did not have to eat this one. :bonk:
Sure it could be fixed. Nope! start over again.:toothpick:
First world problems over here.
Rare.

:toothpick:

Bloody good eats.