Wally World Wanderings - and still the only 20 thread you need to read.

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Redneck reading test...

MR DUCKS
MR KNOT
OSAR
CM WANGS
LIB MR DUCKS

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Yep.

I took TG, MM and SC to CH to meet up with her KF at MR which is famous for their PB's to anyone who has lived in the JA in the past 50 years. It was a BD event for her GF.

TG only went with because he was good friends with SC's UK and AL back in the 1960's.
Redneck reading test...

MR DUCKS
MR KNOT
OSAR
CM WANGS
LIB MR DUCKS
Wrong.

The Geezer
My Mom
Sarah C
Crest Hill, Illinois
KinFolk
Merishkas Restaurant
Poor Boy
Joliet Area
Birthday
Grandfather
Uncle Kenny
Aunt Lynn

Geezer, it's not that complicated. :rolleyes:

:toothpick:

Blood

Driveler Emeritus
Supporter
Wrong.

The Geezer
My Mom
Sarah C
Crest Hill, Illinois
KinFolk
Merishkas Restaurant
Poor Boy
Joliet Area
Birthday
Grandfather
Uncle Kenny
Aunt Lynn

Geezer, it's not that complicated. :rolleyes:

:toothpick:
I got all yours except for the names and PB.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Today, i took a lod of FG to 62 and brought an MT to 13, Then a load of FG to 62 and then an MT to 13. Then all of a sudden, BAM! 2000 or 20K dock (as we call it) needed an mt. Then a load of pkg to 10.
Ya just never know what is going to happen. One minute it is an Mt and next it is a LD. It could be a rollup or barn doors, You just never know.
Non-stop action and suspense.

Hey, this is not my thread. How did I get here? Letting the days go by.........................
Finished goods and empties. Not sure if that is loads or lids (have to be a doper from the 70's for that one) but that is all as normal as Gro, GM, Remix, FDD, DC, TMG, CP, HVDC......

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Yep.

I took TG, MM and SC to CH to meet up with her KF at MR which is famous for their PB's to anyone who has lived in the JA in the past 50 years. It was a BD event for her GF.

TG only went with because he was good friends with SC's UK and AL back in the 1960's.

Sinister

Smartass Emeritus
Supporter
So this morning the alarm was going off on the OBC and I couldn't hit the snooze as my God demands...sometimes as much as three times...and I realized the touch screen wasn't working and the soft keys only have limited functionality.

So I called CSAP and he told me to run a paper log for the day, so I had nothing to do on the OBC. No AR, STO3, no manual QHOS changes...nothing.

So I got back to 6825, hopped seats into a 13, which doesn't have a fridge but isn't scared to death of the slightest incline, grabbed a shower while CSAP built my log, and out it into my QHOS, signed into the truck and off I went.

Deliver to 4374, Litchfield MN in the morning, then I'm sure it's a BKH outta the twin cities, cuz the ROC sent a message today saying Marten still hasn't recovered from their weekend faceplant and there's still 200+ BKH in Reg. 5.

Is this annoying enough yet?