Vaping like a skinny jeans wearing, man bun sporting, beard having, murse carrying hipster tool.

Discussion in 'The Truckers Lifestyle' started by Sinister, Feb 21, 2016.

1. AK7

AK7 Well-Known Member

LMFAO...outstanding.........

2. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

My batteries were not charging plugged into my USB port on my laptop, It has always worked before. I plugged it in using a wall adaptor and it charged quick fast. I am charging the batteries right in the MOD.
    I am wondering if my batteries are on the way out?

I am wondering what is a good replacement battery being as I am having a hard time locating 3100 at 35A?
    I have the Sigelei 213

3. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Charging through USB is not he best way. I recommend removing them from your device, and placing them in an actual charger such as a Nitecore or something.

Which means you'll need more batteries to swap out while other ones are charging.

Stick with brand names. Sony, Samsung, etc.

If the covers get chopped up, you can get new covers, or just new batteries. Do NOT use unsafe, chipped dented batteries. You wouldn't in your car, dont in your mod. Many of the explosions and injuries are from unsafe equipment such as bad batteries. Do NOT store loose batteries in your pocket with change. There's a youtbe of a guy lighting himself on fire doing this.

Pretty common sense really.

Also, try to keep your batteries of the same age. Match them up in sets, so one weak one doesnt draw down the others. I actually have this problem right now with one weak one being a pain in the ass. I should buy three new ones, but I'm too cheap.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rigjockey

Thank you, I was in a panic thinking my batteries had gone bad.
    I currently have Efest batteries in my Mod.
    I don't know much about all of this so i would take it to a vape shop to find suitable replacement batteries.

• Like Like x 1
  5. AK7

AK7 Well-Known Member

I'm telling you freaks,a bong is easier and requires no power......
    Lmao

• Like Like x 3
  6. rigjockey

Dammit. I wish I could be bonging like a skinny jeans Cheeto orange handed stoner. LOL

7. AK7

AK7 Well-Known Member

17265127_400511843639015_4210791401736176405_n.jpg

Lmfao

• Like Like x 1
  8. Squach213

Squach213 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. rigjockey

Trying to get back on the vape. Friday I went 4 hours on the vape.
    Sunday I went for beer and other items and only took the vape with me.
    Today, Monday I vaped about 6 hour and only had one dart. The dart was not that good but you know how your mind plays tricks on you.
    Smoking now because............beer.
    I knew I would get back on the vape in my own time.
    I just wish non-smokers would not try to be so helpful and encouraging.
    Smokers got into smoking because it went against the grain. The encouragement from non-smokers pushes smokers right back to rebellion,
    I will smoke in the morning as I have my coffee and then go on the vape again like I did today.

Maybe I am doing it wrong but I am doing it my way. I have to say though, I like the vape better than darts.

10. rigjockey

Oh, I saw this product advertised by the tobacco companies, It is heat instead of fire.
    I looked into it further and IMO it is nothing more than big tobacco trying to take back a slice of the market share they have lost.
    There is no benefit to their "mods" or sticks they use and it is as expensive as a carton of smokes.
    I will post something on it when I have the time in it's own thread.
    I don't expect the thread to get past 2 pages.

11. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

:nails:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Everyone should have a tractor. Even people who live in apartments. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. rigjockey

I was vaping all day today after I had my coffee. My throat was starting to get sore and I forgot everything they taught me at the vape shop 8 months ago. I got on Google and figured I had to turn down my wattage. I was at 16W. I went down to 13W It is a lot smoother.
    Sure i am smoking now, but that is a whole day worth of cigarettes that I did not smoke.:thumbsup:

Google found me a vape shop right near were I work. I need a different flavour, i am not so hung up on having tobacco flavour now that I have some experience vaping.

And I am running out of smokes.

14. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer Staff Member Supporter

I run mine at about 30 watts and open the top and bottom vents

• Like Like x 1
  15. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

warrior-300.png

• Like Like x 1
  16. rigjockey

With nicotine?
    The higher watts were working for me but the throat hit is getting to be too much so I brought the Wattage down a bit.

17. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

I should build a vaping device.

I'm thinking 1500 watts, 120 volts AC. Just have orange glowing wires inside and have the juice drop right on them.

Not sure I'll solve the instant electrocution problem though.. :headscratch2:

18. Sinister

Custom mod construction is a huge thing. It's the real nerd end of vaping. People build their own mods and coils all the time.

And dripping juice right onto the coil is called - dripping. It's supposed to really bring out the flavors. I've never done it.

19. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

You're gonna have to learn when I'm being facetious. :toothpick:

20. Sinister

If you didn't suck at telling jokes the rest of the time we'd know...

• Agree Agree x 1