Vaping like a skinny jeans wearing, man bun sporting, beard having, murse carrying hipster tool.

Discussion in 'The Truckers Lifestyle' started by Sinister, Feb 21, 2016.

1. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

Sorry about your luck, no man buns showed up. Oh wait, i just got that you meant hair, I thought you meant ass.
    Buddy, Some pretty fine assed women up in the vape shop:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Dumbest trend in the history of dumb trends. Worse than the hula hoop earrings.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rigjockey

nope! It is pretty download.png **** taxes!

4. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

• Like Like x 2
  5. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer Staff Member Supporter

i recently bought some coils and a tank from them, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the holidays but so far they have been nothing but a pain I have made 4 phone calls to straighten things out and still have not received what I ordered,they said it would be next Thursday before my order arrives which is way too long,on the bright side the prices were great

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sinister

I think it's today...if not...it's soon.

Congressional hearing in eCigs.

The beginning of government involvement.

...and likely...big tobacco whining about losing its ass...

• Like Like x 1
  7. rigjockey

As long as they don't tax it like they the crap out of tobacco. Here we have universal health care so they justify the outrageous taxes on smokes because they figure smokers will be a burden on the healthcare system.

To tax eCigs the same way they would have to find solid studies on the prolonged effect of it's use. Vaping has not been around long enough to do have any conclusive studies or findings.

So there is that.

8. gearjammer

do you really think any politician needs actual facts to justify any tax?
    BTW how you doing with the e-cigs?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  9. rigjockey

I am doing pretty good. I am still smoking regular cigarettes but I Have cut way down. Eventually I will get to be strictly on the vaping, But for now a smoke goes good with coffee or beer.

• Like Like x 1
  10. gearjammer

I was lucky, the day I got serious about e-cigs was the day I was able to quit smoking, I have tried a few cigarettes since then but didn't care for them thankfully.

• Like Like x 2
  11. rigjockey

Very, Very happy that I am vaping. The last few days have been so cold your nuts want to stay inside. So I am vaping more than I was before.I am glad I don't have to go out for a smoke.
    I think after this weekend, After I visit the vape shop Saturday for a different ejuice I am going to go full on Vape, No tobacco

• Like Like x 7
  12. Sinister

I was able to swap over pretty much right away too.

• Like Like x 2
  13. rigjockey

I went to the vape shop to try and get some different flavors. All the guy has with 18MG is the one I have Caramel tobacco. So I grabbed another bottle of that, I am not sure why I had plenty.
    I also grabbed pack of coils and I am not sure why I did that either because I have not tried the higher watt coil. Probably because i drove all the way out there.

I am going to have to check out another shop to find a different flavor that is 18 mg.

14. gearjammer

so how you doing with vaping instead of smoking?

15. rigjockey

Every time I take a hit from the vape I think of this song. LMAO! because I can't roll worth a **** and this girl built me a bong from a pen, A water bottle, elastics and tin foil to smoke weed.
    Pure that guy what builds weapons out of common things from that 80s show:confused-96: Mc Giver!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  16. HeavenSent

HeavenSent Active Member

If this thread isnt dead already i wanna jump in lol im new here. I skimmed the thread a little lol.
    I am transitioning into trucking from the vape industry. I own and operate i disrtibution company for ejuice.
    Never smoked went straight to vaping. I flop back and forth between 3 and 6nic. Usually run around 150W
    I def agree never never never buy juice or any vape supplies from a gas station. Vape shops only(id even avoid smoke shops as they rend to cost a little more). And honestly youd be surprised how many of them you will find with a quick google search.
    I saw another post (font rmemeber who) Bout mods catching fire. **** the media and all the bull ****ters on FB or whatever. If you take the time to LEARN how to properly use, care for, and store vape equiptment its 100% safe. I reccommends newbies start with a regulated box mod. Not a mech mod. And NEVER let you batteries touch anything metal. Thats when the fires happen. Buy a plastic battery box. They are like a buck if not free at any vape shop.

To whoever was talking about limited options in 18mg.....very true. For whatever reason the majority of flavors that come in anything above a 12 are tobacco flavors. Vape shops dont tend to stock up on higher nic because frankly they just dont sell. But find a local shop close to home and get to know the shop owners. If they know you will be a returning customer they will likely stock up for you.

Sorry for any typos lol i rambled too long to proof read this haha.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Oh geez, you're gonna start getting marriage proposals from @Sinister now. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  18. Blood

Blood Driveler Emeritus Supporter

So what!??
    The goofy bastard proposed to @Skateboard ...
    TWICE!
    o_O

I think ejuice was involved!
    :eek:

#freakshow

:coocoo:

• Like Like x 4
  19. Sinister

Nope.

I can't have any funding diverted from the fund for my pool bar I'm going to buy when I retire.

Unless a girl wants to get married and accelerate the process...

Or if like...5 girls come up with the idea at once to fund it...that'd be okay...I'd marry those 5...

20. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

You going all Branch Davidian on us with the 5 wives thing and a pool bar?

• Like Like x 1