Vaping like a skinny jeans wearing, man bun sporting, beard having, murse carrying hipster tool.

Discussion in 'The Truckers Lifestyle' started by Sinister, Feb 21, 2016.

1. rigjockey

rigjockey I am the reason why we can't have nice things! Staff Member

Sorry about your luck, no man buns showed up. Oh wait, i just got that you meant hair, I thought you meant ass.
    Buddy, Some pretty fine assed women up in the vape shop:thumbsup:

Duck and Blood like this.
  2. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Dumbest trend in the history of dumb trends. Worse than the hula hoop earrings.

rigjockey likes this.
  3. rigjockey

nope! It is pretty download.png **** taxes!

4. Sinister

Sinister Smartass Emeritus Supporter

Injun and rigjockey like this.
  5. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer

i recently bought some coils and a tank from them, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt because of the holidays but so far they have been nothing but a pain I have made 4 phone calls to straighten things out and still have not received what I ordered,they said it would be next Thursday before my order arrives which is way too long,on the bright side the prices were great

Sinister likes this.
  6. Sinister

I think it's today...if not...it's soon.

Congressional hearing in eCigs.

The beginning of government involvement.

...and likely...big tobacco whining about losing its ass...

rigjockey likes this.
  7. rigjockey

As long as they don't tax it like they the crap out of tobacco. Here we have universal health care so they justify the outrageous taxes on smokes because they figure smokers will be a burden on the healthcare system.

To tax eCigs the same way they would have to find solid studies on the prolonged effect of it's use. Vaping has not been around long enough to do have any conclusive studies or findings.

So there is that.

8. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer

do you really think any politician needs actual facts to justify any tax?
    BTW how you doing with the e-cigs?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Injun, Blood and Sinister like this.
  9. rigjockey

I am doing pretty good. I am still smoking regular cigarettes but I Have cut way down. Eventually I will get to be strictly on the vaping, But for now a smoke goes good with coffee or beer.

Blood likes this.
  10. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer

I was lucky, the day I got serious about e-cigs was the day I was able to quit smoking, I have tried a few cigarettes since then but didn't care for them thankfully.

rigjockey and Sinister like this.
  11. rigjockey

Very, Very happy that I am vaping. The last few days have been so cold your nuts want to stay inside. So I am vaping more than I was before.I am glad I don't have to go out for a smoke.
    I think after this weekend, After I visit the vape shop Saturday for a different ejuice I am going to go full on Vape, No tobacco

gearjammer, Sinister, Inkeper and 3 others like this.
  12. Sinister

I was able to swap over pretty much right away too.

rigjockey and gearjammer like this.
  13. rigjockey

I went to the vape shop to try and get some different flavors. All the guy has with 18MG is the one I have Caramel tobacco. So I grabbed another bottle of that, I am not sure why I had plenty.
    I also grabbed pack of coils and I am not sure why I did that either because I have not tried the higher watt coil. Probably because i drove all the way out there.

I am going to have to check out another shop to find a different flavor that is 18 mg.

14. gearjammer

gearjammer jammer

so how you doing with vaping instead of smoking?

15. rigjockey

Every time I take a hit from the vape I think of this song. LMAO! because I can't roll worth a **** and this girl built me a bong from a pen, A water bottle, elastics and tin foil to smoke weed.
    Pure that guy what builds weapons out of common things from that 80s show:confused-96: Mc Giver!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017 at 9:25 PM
    Sinister and AK7 like this.