this makes me sick

r3gulator3

But he's rehabilitated now so we should reward him. We should always do what's best for the criminal......I hate the Justice system. Same system rips adopted kids out of loving homes and puts them back with their junkie mother so she can neglect the kid get back on dope and more times than not the kid ends up dying. But we have to do what's in the best interest of the inmate. Sorry I'll get off my soap box now.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
But he's rehabilitated now so we should reward him. We should always do what's best for the criminal......I hate the Justice system. Same system rips adopted kids out of loving homes and puts them back with their junkie mother so she can neglect the kid get back on dope and more times than not the kid ends up dying. But we have to do what's in the best interest of the inmate. Sorry I'll get off my soap box now.
The only way to rehabilitate a deserter involves a rope and a short swift drop.

gearjammer

jammer
Staff member
Supporter
The only way to rehabilitate a deserter involves a rope and a short swift drop.
too quick tie a piece of chain around his ankle not too heavy and drop him off into the ocean just enough weight so that he can struggle 5 or 10 minutes before sliping beneath the waves, gives him enough time to think about what he has done and the people that got hurt saving his sorry ass

Duck

Quack
Supporter
too quick tie a piece of chain around his ankle not too heavy and drop him off into the ocean just enough weight so that he can struggle 5 or 10 minutes before sliping beneath the waves, gives him enough time to think about what he has done and the people that got hurt saving his sorry ass
No, a real heavy weight and a mask with about a ten minute supply of oxygen so he sinks fast and reaches crushing pressures before running out of air.