There is Parking in SO CAL ...High Desert Truckstop

Discussion in 'Truck Stop Reviews and Discussion' started by BirchBarlow, Sep 29, 2016.

1. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

I probably shouldn't SHARE cause now ya know and might crowd the place...

Then again MOST are Too Lazy to take a 5/6 mile jog off the INTERSTATE...2 be "truthful" I loaded just up the road and that's how I found it...

High Desert Truck Stop Victorville California....

Exit Palmdale Road from 15 and follow that to Us 395 and north 2/3 miles...

Kind of a Hole in Wall AND the don't take T-Check hadda pay Ca$h for my Scale now wait 2/3 weeks for reimbursement and they were OUTTA FUEL too but don't take T-Check anyhow.....

Now BIG PARKING pulled in at 9pm and plenty of spaces not like that Pilot in Hesperia that's "packed" ALL DAY...

Inside is a Mexican Restaurant although I wasn't hungry so I couldn't comment on that I just used their scale and they had cheap soda so I stocked my Mt Dew Supply...

2. ready to roll

ready to roll I ain't got no panties

I have stopped there a few times. You can order food to go from the resturant and its pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BirchBarlow

You found parking in California besides that rathole in Ontario that's a blessing I think the big guy ways looking down upon you that night.

4. BirchBarlow

Mexican is funny.

Some places make real good stuff and others claim to be "authentic" but it's just Taco Bell bland served fancy.

• Like Like x 1