The "I Hate Swift" thread

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
My company's trucks are set at 65 on the cruise and 68 on the hammer. I have no problem running 65 mph in the east and midwest. But out west I'd like to be able to haul some ***, especially across long, boring states like Nebraska and South Dakota. I think going 100 mph might make it easier to stay awake.
just as long as you can blow the doors off a swifty eh :D

Maia

Im in the middle of Swift "training" right now... its sadly the only company who would train me. I suppose I will make the best of it and move on after a year.

Injun

Rabid Squaw
Staff member
Supporter
Im in the middle of Swift "training" right now... its sadly the only company who would train me. I suppose I will make the best of it and move on after a year.
Not to be nitpicky, but you haven't even started and you're already posting in the "I Hate Swift" thread. It's not a good harbinger of a positive experience if you're beginning on such a pessimistic note. The company is giving you a chance. How about offering them the same consideration?

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Not to be nitpicky, but you haven't even started and you're already posting in the "I Hate Swift" thread. It's not a good harbinger of a positive experience if you're beginning on such a pessimistic note. The company is giving you a chance. How about offering them the same consideration?
Step away from the tomahawk. o_O

Dinomite

Wow do you really have to taste the crap before you can say it doesn't taste very good. How about you swift cheerleaders tell swift to step up their game and maybe a newbie can say it doesn't stink. She will soon learn they all stink. But she will get use to it or find another career. Gee freaking willikers already.

rigjockey

Token Canadian.
I don't hate Swift but I did see two parked side by each. It got me wondering if it was going to be a race out the gate in the morning to see who would take off who's hood first.