Swift: In-Cab Cameras

Discussion in 'Swift Transportation' started by Injun, Apr 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinomite

Dinomite Well-Known Member

These guys are rich!! They don't need a job. The job needs them.

Same people crying said the same about elogs, automatics, 14 hr rule, and reset crap, but I guess this place would be boring without them.

2. Dinomite

Dinomite Well-Known Member

Well my friend I don't follow the penut gallery's terminology. You ...... Oh Ya be nice. Call stupid truckers super? So what do you call good truckers? Beside holier than thou, Saints, goody too shoes. You mediocre steeringwheel holders don't want to see people excell. You want them to be just like you. Luke warm dime a dozen blow hards. That as you see can be easily replaced with 90 day wanna be's. Then you wAnt to push your chest out like some company gives a hot milky double espresso crap what you want pointed in your face. I call good drivers super and I call non thinking people who hold the wheel steering wheel holders. Please don't make me have to explain this to you tomorrow.

3. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

That's because the industry is full of pacifists who won't stick up for themselves.

4. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

eb6.jpg

5. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Go to Google & type "sarcasm".

"Super truckers" is a sarcastic term for idiots who think they're super, but are actually just seat warmers.

I'm sorry you never picked up on the sarcastic use of the term.

Hammer166 likes this.
  6. Hammer166

Hammer166 Instigateur №166™

It's funny as hell to hear somebody call themselves 'Supertrucker,' ain't it? Like it's a good thing...:biglaugh:

AK7 and Duck like this.
  7. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

He did ask what the term would be for someone who's a good driver.

I don't really know.

I suppose "trucker" fits the bill.

8. Skateboard

Skateboard ** Commie Express ** Supporter

So basically your saying you have no proof at all. Or, are you saying Swift made public a video of a driver eating a sandwich so other companies can use it as a training tool?

Or!!!! You heard it first hand from a guy who's brothers uncles roommate at college dated a girl who knew a driver from Swift? Ya, I'll bet that's it.

Injun likes this.
  9. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member

Hey! I know that guy! You've seen him? Tell him to get ahold of me. I lost his phone number.

:nails:

Geranimojess and Skateboard like this.
  10. Skateboard

Skateboard ** Commie Express ** Supporter

Duck and Injun like this.
  11. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

I saw a video of a bunch of "incidents" put together by DriveCam. Most were accidents. It was shown on a big screen TV at orientation at Magnum. I saw it with my own eyes. He was eating a sandwich on one half of the split screen, and on the other half of the screen, nothing happened to trigger an event.

Also - in addition to seeing it with my own eyes- heard it from a few others first hand, and a few others who heard it from their brother's mail man'dog's veterinarian's wife's hairdresser's husband.

Quit being a troll.

12. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

Seems to be an epidemic lately, LOL

Hammer166 likes this.
  13. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Yeah. That,... And SkateBoard is fun to pick on.

14. Osito

Osito Well-Known Member

wouldn't that just make you a fat dude?

15. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

:stare1:

:popcorn:

Osito likes this.
  16. Mike

Ever seen a dog with no scalp?

17. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

a97635_sam2.jpg

Osito likes this.
  18. Mike

Thanks @Duck, now I won't sleep tonight!

Injun and Duck like this.
  19. Hammer166

Hammer166 Instigateur №166™

Chupacabra??? LOL

20. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

The dog in that pic is blind & has mange. Go to Google & type "world's ugliest dog".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.