Soon, Apple will introduce a new iPhone feature that will do away with that annoying -- and dangerou

Discussion in 'Science And Technology' started by krelithous, Jun 13, 2017.

1. krelithous

krelithous Prius hater Supporter

2. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

So if you're a passenger, you're screwed. That'll be real popular.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. krelithous

it will be interesting i'm sure:D

4. rigjockey

rigjockey Token Canadian.

LOL I-phone is coming out with this.....Android has had that for years. I-Phone is coming out with that...Android had it years ago.

I-phone owners sound like Characters on South Park, Simpsons did it. Well, how about this, Simpsons did it.

Some people love apple and the I phone, Nothing wrong with that. No, Of course not.:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. krelithous

i hate crapple products. they have way to much control over there OS and they make you do stupid **** like put a CC on your acct even if you only go for free apps. and some apps on android that are free crapple charges you for:mad:. and if you want to build a hackintosh you can't do it because the only OS that apple sells is from 1996:eek::mad:. and there computers are way over priced i can buy the same parts in the store for a fraction of the cost that crapple charges. android is the way to go in my book a richer product and it's easier to log into:D. there's nothing wrong with being a fan boy to one os or another

6. BirchBarlow

BirchBarlow I hate KW 680s

Im not a fan of apple phones but I love my Ipads..

Ipad is the best tablet hands down..

Phones though I prefer the Galaxy Im on my second Samsung.

Apple offers superior security versus Android