Soon, Apple will introduce a new iPhone feature that will do away with that annoying -- and dangerou

Rigjockey

Supporter
LOL I-phone is coming out with this.....Android has had that for years. I-Phone is coming out with that...Android had it years ago.

I-phone owners sound like Characters on South Park, Simpsons did it. Well, how about this, Simpsons did it.

Some people love apple and the I phone, Nothing wrong with that. No, Of course not.:D

krelithous

Supporter
LOL I-phone is coming out with this.....Android has had that for years. I-Phone is coming out with that...Android had it years ago.

I-phone owners sound like Characters on South Park, Simpsons did it. Well, how about this, Simpsons did it.

Some people love apple and the I phone, Nothing wrong with that. No, Of course not.:D
i hate crapple products. they have way to much control over there OS and they make you do stupid **** like put a CC on your acct even if you only go for free apps. and some apps on android that are free crapple charges you for:mad:. and if you want to build a hackintosh you can't do it because the only OS that apple sells is from 1996:eek::mad:. and there computers are way over priced i can buy the same parts in the store for a fraction of the cost that crapple charges. android is the way to go in my book a richer product and it's easier to log into:D. there's nothing wrong with being a fan boy to one os or another

BirchBarlow

I hate KW 680s
i hate crapple products. they have way to much control over there OS and they make you do stupid **** like put a CC on your acct even if you only go for free apps. and some apps on android that are free crapple charges you for:mad:. and if you want to build a hackintosh you can't do it because the only OS that apple sells is from 1996:eek::mad:. and there computers are way over priced i can buy the same parts in the store for a fraction of the cost that crapple charges. android is the way to go in my book a richer product and it's easier to log into:D. there's nothing wrong with being a fan boy to one os or another
Im not a fan of apple phones but I love my Ipads..

Ipad is the best tablet hands down..

Phones though I prefer the Galaxy Im on my second Samsung.

Apple offers superior security versus Android