Shows you should watch, because I said so.

rigjockey

Token Canadian.
Given what passes for television shows these days, it's hard to say.. :dunno:
You mean sitting through 20 mins of commercials to the point you forgot what the show was about when it comes back on?
Or waiting on specific day of the week to see a show at a certain time full of see my first sentence.

I have given up on regular T.V. I only stream or DVR it. Like all the hip millennial umm, hipsters do.:(

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
So??

I just recently found it.

I was wondering why everyone had coal powered cell phones...
Would explain the comfort watching it gave you.

I did order the first two seasons of that show today.....Yeah yeah I know stream blah blah blah

I still enjoy putting little discs in.

Sinister

Smartass Emeritus
Supporter
I'm thinking one of the other services like Hulu will pick it up.

And I still have that amazon Prime account.

Don't tell Walmart I have an Amazon account.

I'll get called to the principals office...

Thought I'd throw my $0.02c in!

Brooklyn Nine Nine
A lot of you have probably already seen this, but I've only just started and I'm really enjoying it. It took a few episodes to find its feet, but it grows on you pretty quick. Think The Office by way of Lonely Island.

Bojack Horseman
There's a reason this show's referred to 'The Sad Horse Program' among most people I talk to: it doesn't pull any punches. Covers a whole bunch of topics that most shows wouldn't dare, but does so with a deft touch. Which is that much more surprising when you consider it's a cartoon about a horse. Right?!

The Expanse
I've only just started on the first season. Still not completely sold, but it is scratching that space itch, so who knows. Will persevere.

rigjockey

Token Canadian.
I started Gotham season one. I fell asleep a few times around episode 3. It has a ton of things going on and ADD will not let me get it all.
Is it all that important to get every detail or can you kinda skim read it?

From the ads I have seen, It kick up in later seasons. More like Batman.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Finished season 1 of Homeland. OK so far if slightly tedious at times with the unfulfilled sex b.s.. Pretty sure I see where it is going with the motivation for his turning.

Season 7 GOT arrived today so I will blow through it next week then check out season2

Sinister

Smartass Emeritus
Supporter
Friend got me to watch Archer.

Crude humor cartoon. Same guy that does the voice work for Bobs Burgers.

Decently funny if a bit too loud. Lots of yelling.

If I want to hear yelling I'll talk to myself.

Lots of juvenile sex jokes.

rigjockey

Token Canadian.
Young Sheldon.
I thought this was going to be pretty lame with all the hype.
It seems to be very well written and executed. I am sure I will DVR It!
DVR, Because, **** the man!:thefinger:
I will watch shows on my time.:thumbsup:

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Doc Martin.

Yeah it's british. Yeah that town is full of the biggest klutzes to need major medical every episode. Still a good show.