Puppy stolen for crack

Discussion in 'Truckers Pet Stop' started by Tazz, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Police: Man stole puppy from store, traded it for crack

The Largo Police Department says on Jan. 12 a man, later identified as 38-year-old Wayne Junior Barfield, was captured on video at the All About Puppies on Ulmerton Road placing a Yorkshire terrier puppy down his shirt and exiting the store.

All I could think during that story is "Well at least he is out of the f'ing puppy mill". Yeah the guy is a damn thief and should have his hand removed (something the Arabs do right IMHO ) and be publicly flogged. Hopefully the people who have the dog are giving it a good home, and running an electromagnet over his back to kill the chip.

2. (((ME)))

(((ME))) Well-Known Member

I got a real soft heart for animals...I been known to be meaner than a junk yard monster over them threw the years...No animal should be put to the test of putting up with humans....And all the dirty tricks animals face. I like to see this thief.... Wear a tattoo across his forehead that reads I am a thief of a innocent yorkie puppy I sold for meth. Every time he went to wash his face read the reminder of his crime in the mirror. So, be it...Let the whole world be forewarned of him..

3. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Agreed the thief is a scum bag but I have problems working up sympathy for the puppy mill that was selling the dog.

Shadetree and Duck like this.
  4. (((ME)))

(((ME))) Well-Known Member

I don't have much sympathy for the greedy....I have a good size place I rescue and keep...They live out there days with me...When there days are fulfilled they placed in my private animal resting ground on my place.

5. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Yeah we have a stray, a farm dog, a rescue dog, and Whitey. My wife had to quit following the animal rescues on FB because every other day she would want to add a dog to the house.

Duck likes this.
  6. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member

I went to the animal shelter with my friend last summer and helped her pick out a dog. She belongs to both of us, but stays at my friend's house. If anything happens to my friend, I'll take the dog with me.

She originally was picked up as a stray by a kill shelter 350 miles away and then shipped to the shelter we went to.. a no-kill shelter. She'd been in prison for over a month when we sprung her. She's a deer-head Chihuahua mix and has turned out to be one of the most well-mannered and sweetest animals I've ever had. I think shelter and rescue dogs generally turn out better because they know which side of the bread the butter's on.

Daria and Tazz like this.
  7. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

No damn pics:mad:

Crys has been on a chihuahua hunt for the last three years and she might walk by when I look at it.

Injun likes this.
  8. Injun

Having difficulties because of the buggy Android K OS. I'm workin' on it.

1.jpg

Daria likes this.
  9. Injun

Daria, Skateboard and Tazz like this.
  10. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Thanks now I have to listen to the "Ooohhhh isn't she cute I want one".

Your dead to me :harumph:

Cute dog by the way.

Duck and Injun like this.
  11. Injun

In the first pic, I couldn't get her to be still. Her tail was wagging and, in her case, the tail actually does wag the dog.

Duck and Tazz like this.
  12. mndriver

mndriver curmudgeon extraordinare

Daria and Injun like this.
  13. Injun

You dry-mop the wood floors with that?
    :D

mndriver and Tazz like this.
  14. mndriver

she makes cutting the grass a PITA because if I don't do it right, she drags it all into the house....

Hense the layer of grass on my bunk

Tazz and Injun like this.
  15. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Look a self wetting swiffer mop:rolllaugh:

My daughter likes little fuzzy dogs like that. Crys just has her heart set on a chihuahua because she took one in as a rescue off CL and spent a bunch getting it on its feet, shots, healthy (it had some joint thing in its back legs???) and then gave it away because of our pack being so much bigger and Devo still a puppy she was scared it would be injured in just regular play. Our dogs play pretty rough, and at high speed. Pepper at 40 lbs has to light into the bigger ones when they get to rough. A smaller dog might not have the strength to respond fast enough.

But if ya find me a Corgi she might forget about the Mexican mutt. She really wants on of these

[​IMG]

I think it will just be fast food.

16. Injun

Chihuahuas are pretty tough little dogs. You'd be surprised what they can handle. Little Girl goes to the dog park and roughs it up with all of them. She's running about 20 pounds right now. She was really skinny and scruffy when we first got her.

17. mndriver

Chihuahua's are known to be the most likely to attack people next to a dachshund and Jack Russel's.

Even our Pekinese is an aggressive little **** at times.

Tazz likes this.
  18. Injun

Oh, and Corgis boss 2,000 pound bulls around for a living. I don't think a Corgi would have a problem with a few little ol' dogs. Just gotta watch 'em wanting to nip, which is typical of herding dogs.

Tazz likes this.
  19. Injun

Actually, the dog breed with the highest number of bites credited to it is the Golden Retriever. A well socialized Chihuahua isn't any more flighty or nippy than any other breed. It's overprotective owners who treat them like they're made of porcelain that create the shivering, yappy little asshole ankle-biters that run around in circles and then go and pee on the floor.

Duck and Tazz like this.
  20. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Yeah the Chihuahua was older so we were concerned. The Corgi better be tough. Might be a moot point if Dad goes back to TN with me he has a Chewie (short for Chewbacca) and 5 dogs is all the yard can handle.

Injun likes this.