Prime is the best I've found so far. Any better deals?

ironpony

Supporter
Leseee...

Requirements to lease a Prime truck?

Have CDL?

Breathing?

Pen has ink?

Good ta go!

Seriously, you need to have a handle on the business end of trucking, and good control over your personal budget. You can do better than a company driver, you can also do a lot worse. Call Success Leasing (Prime's lease outfit) and get them to send you an exemplar copy of the lease agreement.

800-491-1240

The only requirement for a lease is to have been accepted by Prime as a driver.

dchawk81

Leseee...

Requirements to lease a Prime truck?

Have CDL?

Breathing?

Pen has ink?

Good ta go!

Seriously, you need to have a handle on the business end of trucking, and good control over your personal budget. You can do better than a company driver, you can also do a lot worse. Call Success Leasing (Prime's lease outfit) and get them to send you an exemplar copy of the lease agreement.

800-491-1240

The only requirement for a lease is to have been accepted by Prime as a driver.
I'm sure they'd probably even be a little flexible on that breathing part.

dchawk81

I can remember the days of being charged "by the character" for the qualcomm. I think you got a certain amount per month for a set charge, then you had to pay by the character for any overage. Matter of fact, I think that is what Prime did back in 2002.
So THAT'S why these people have trouble forming complete, coherent sentences!

US Xpress tried to tell me they paid per character so I needed to abbreviate. I told them I refuse to message like I'm an illiterate.

ready to roll

I ain't got no panties
Its rediculous for a dispatcher to abbreviate on the QC. Years ago when I first started with cr england it was hard to understand what the F they were saying. One time I ended up 250 miles in the wrong direction due to misreading the QC message. I tried to get clarafication on the msg but they never responded back. All in all I ended up with a better load out of the deal.

dchawk81

I'm faster at pecking out the entire words anyway because I know the QWERTY keyboard and I'd have to stop and think what the shorthand would/could be for a word. That takes time because I never abbreviate. It's like translating into a different language as far as my brain is concerned.