Posts about nothing!

Discussion in 'The Layover Tavern' started by GAnthony, Jan 24, 2017.

1. GAnthony

GAnthony Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Injun and rigjockey like this.
  2. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

[​IMG]

GAnthony and rigjockey like this.
  3. mndriver

mndriver curmudgeon extraordinare Staff Member Supporter

Appropriate shoes for a driver in a Peter car

Blood and Injun like this.
  4. GAnthony

:rolllaugh3:...and.....:scared:

5. THBatMan8

THBatMan8 Well-Known Member

I wonder if that's the guy who always says "I ain't got no panties on" on the CB........

Although after doing a double-take methinks he actually might be wearing panties.

6. GAnthony

[​IMG]

rigjockey, Blood and Duck like this.
  7. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

It.

Gotta use those non-binary pronouns or they get offended.

GAnthony likes this.
  8. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

9. GAnthony

10. Injun

:stare1:
    Did you bother to look at the article?

11. GAnthony

living here, what's more to follow...?? he was doing life, with no chance for parole.

i was cracking on him. not that he'd be reading it...lol...

12. Injun

I guess I just don't find much humor in suicide these days.

gearjammer likes this.
  13. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Depends on who's doing it. If it's innocent bullied teenagers it's one thing but when it's murderers like this guy or the Facebook killer, what's the problem?

GAnthony likes this.
  14. GAnthony

when it's someone like that jerk, that had it all, and still lived the life of a gang-banger.....it's justice anyway we can get it.

i couldn't be any happier he offed himself.

Duck likes this.
  15. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Yep. There are a lot of people this world is better off without.

16. GAnthony

now what's even more infuriating, is that under Mass state laws, since his first life conviction was up for appeal, that conviction CAN BE thrown out, making him INNOCENT of the murder HE committed...

and when this happens, his lawyers are going after the Pats owners for that $40 million dollar salary and they will get his home back, or at least the money for it....

with the multi million dollars the Craft family pays for thier lawyers, i hope they can get out of this bullshit.....

had there been NO appeal of his first conviction..???

he would have died a convicted felon....

christ,,,,the effing laws.....

i don;t know if he had any WILL, and if not...do you honestly think his g/f will get that money...or the lawyers..?????

rigjockey likes this.
  17. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

That means that in Massachusetts you can fake your own death to get a conviction vacated.

Then even if you come clean they can't do anything about it because of double jeopardy.

o_O

GAnthony likes this.
  18. GAnthony

19. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

Speaking of cats..

Last night around 3 AM I woke up to a ton of noise downstairs. It sounded like someone was trashing the place. I thought maybe Sarah was having a seizure but when I looked over, she was right next to me.

So I grabbed my .45 and went down there to investigate and it was her damn cat, flying around the kitchen at the warp speed, knocking stuff over.

I was tempted to shoot the damn thing but I don't think even an expert marksman can hit a target moving around at Mach 12 and changing directions 5 times per second.

I never did figure out WTF it's problem was because I hissed at it really loud and it suddenly stopped, looked at me for a second and started meowing and running against my leg as if to say "I'm a good little kitty,... all that stuff that just happened, didn't actually just happen".

Injun and ironpony like this.
  20. GAnthony

we have had cats..they go ballistic at times...daytime, night time....don't matter. one time a cat of ours, had some "litter" stuck to it's paw...summanabeech ran like hell...

funny too, when they go from a carpet to wood, tiles, or linoleum floors.....big thuds, when he would hit the stove......

rigjockey likes this.