People suck!

Discussion in 'Truckers Pet Stop' started by Tazz, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

Give the dog to anus. :)

Blood and Injun like this.
  2. patriciajnsn

patriciajnsn Steering Wheel Holder

In my book you are are hero for taking the dog and trying to find him a good home.We need more drivers like you.Elpaso Petro is where you'll see alot of wonderful dogs abandone by a worthless piece of **** truck driver.

Daria and Tazz like this.
  3. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

I remember the pack that ran around that little Pilot in Laredo.

4. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

That pucknut could not take care of a rock.

Inkeper likes this.
  5. Daria

Daria Active Member

It looks like the other dogs have accepted him into the pack. Congrats?

patriciajnsn likes this.
  6. patriciajnsn

One time as I was driving the interstate in Elpaso I just happen to look far off right and a black dog it was real hot that day.I turn around go to next exit where I spotted the dog it was a puppy black lab,the cutest little thing.I took him to the ta,bought water just for him because tiny wouldn't let him go near her water and bought him a chicken dinner and a bag of dogfood.Because tiny was so jealous and kept trying to bite the puppy I had to let him out.But if he would have been there the next morning I would have taken him home and tiny would have had to learn to share and be nice.

Daria and Tazz like this.
  7. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

My dogs will always accept anyone I bring in. Devo is still a little ansy but pack leader says it is all good she just avoids him for now. When we got her we thought she was a Whippet but when she matured I am fairly sure she is a Pharaoh Hound. Great dog but slow to accept new comers.

She will adjust if he ends up staying. We are still actively trying to find him a furever home.

Injun, Daria and patriciajnsn like this.
  8. patriciajnsn

All your post deserves a like.We may not agree on many things but when it comes to animals,you and I are on the same page.

Tazz, Injun and Daria like this.
  9. Blood

Blood Driveler Emeritus Supporter

He showed up about the same time as the elliptical.
    I think we should work that into his name somehow.
    :sneaky:

Injun and Daria like this.
  10. Mike

Mike Well-Known Member Staff Member

Name him Hybrid, in honor of the Prius!

Injun, Blood and Duck like this.
  11. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

With dogs, I am not cruel to any animal but I must have been a wolf in a past life. I have always found more comfort in a canine than humans. Most of my neighbors think I am a bit off from this. We regularly sit on the back porch and howl. We get the coyotes in the area rolling too.

EH no. The elliptical has been here three weeks just took me that long to vent about the DA's that could not deliver.

We are not naming the dog! We are finding him a home! Pay attention.

If he had to have a name it would probably be Chips. No idea why but when I picked him up off the road he reminded me of the original.

patriciajnsn, Injun and Daria like this.
  12. Duck

Duck Quack Supporter

My dogs have a habit of dying for no apparent reason. 3 of them.

I can't prove it but I think the sociopath son of the guy who owns the place next door leaves antifreeze out on purpose.

So until I can afford to fully enclose 3 acres, no more dogs.

Seriously.... Keep the dog. He's in good hands.

But I will ask my dumb cousin Heidi's daughter if her retarded inbred drunken hick father wants a hunting dog.

He hunts deer. I don't know about ducks and pheasants & stuff.

Tazz and Injun like this.
  13. patriciajnsn

For some reason bandit seems to come to mind for a name for your new addition.

Tazz likes this.
  14. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Bandit is officially retired for a dog that saved me from a Charlais Bull.

Daria and Injun like this.
  15. patriciajnsn

Oh ok,ill keep trying because I know you're going to end up keeping the dog,lol.

Tazz and Daria like this.
  16. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

Well. I'm just thinkin', if you say "Bayer" with that Tennessee drawl, it sounds like "Bear," which is an acceptable name for a hound.

But "Chips" is a good one, too.

patriciajnsn and Tazz like this.
  17. ironpony

ironpony Well-Known Member Supporter

I've been rescuing dogs from a shelter for awhile now. Everyone wants a puppy... so they can dump 'em. I look for the older ones no one wants. Bear was in dog jail for three months when I sprung him...

Injun, Tazz and Duck like this.
  18. Keendriver

Keendriver Hates all of you Supporter

Nothing like rescuing an old soul of a dog whose previous owner decided "he doesn't fit our lifestyle anymore".
    Schmucks!

Come on in buddy....you fit our lifestyle perfectly!

Inkeper, ironpony, Tazz and 1 other person like this.
  19. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

Well Fungi has found him a new home. Now before ya'll get bent about his nickname that started as FNG. My daughter asked why I was spelling fungi. I said I am not I am saying FNG.

But I digress. His new name is way worse. I mean I almost called the whole damn deal off. It is not a bad name I guess but ........just damn man he was such a cool dog. Anyways his new human calls him.....

I can't believe this stuff happens to dogs I know

I mean he could have been Rags, or Bayer (Bear), or Chips.....no they picked

Are you ready for this hold on to your hat.....

Rover o_O

Just damn. His new human is 4 years old with a stay at home Mom, and a Marine Dad from up in Nashville. Young couple just bought their first house with a yard. Rover ( I am sorry buddy they did not ask me) took to curling up around the kid while he was playing in the sand box. I do believe it will be a good match, and I wish them the time Whitey and I have had together.

But I still can not believe they are calling him Rover!

ironpony, Inkeper, Duck and 1 other person like this.
  20. Rodger

Rodger Well-Known Member

Its still a better name than Anus!:D

Blood, Inkeper, Duck and 2 others like this.