People suck!

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
So I have ad yet another yuppie douchebag city schmuck decide that the puppy they got 4 months ago is to much hassle. So yeah lets dump him out in the country, not tell anyone mind you just frickin' dump him out of the Hummer. If I had a rifle I would have shot the butt munch because I am not kidding. Little guy is fine I think. slight gait problem but the bones feel solid, and he is not showing discomfort.

So all you city pukes knock it off. A dog is a commitment not a pacifier for your little snot factories until they get bored with them and want them gone.

Anyone interested in a fairly sharp hunting hound?
In my book you are are hero for taking the dog and trying to find him a good home.We need more drivers like you.Elpaso Petro is where you'll see alot of wonderful dogs abandone by a worthless piece of **** truck driver.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
That pucknut could not take care of a rock.
One time as I was driving the interstate in Elpaso I just happen to look far off right and a black dog it was real hot that day.I turn around go to next exit where I spotted the dog it was a puppy black lab,the cutest little thing.I took him to the ta,bought water just for him because tiny wouldn't let him go near her water and bought him a chicken dinner and a bag of dogfood.Because tiny was so jealous and kept trying to bite the puppy I had to let him out.But if he would have been there the next morning I would have taken him home and tiny would have had to learn to share and be nice.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
It looks like the other dogs have accepted him into the pack. Congrats?

My dogs will always accept anyone I bring in. Devo is still a little ansy but pack leader says it is all good she just avoids him for now. When we got her we thought she was a Whippet but when she matured I am fairly sure she is a Pharaoh Hound. Great dog but slow to accept new comers.

She will adjust if he ends up staying. We are still actively trying to find him a furever home.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
My dogs will always accept anyone I bring in. Devo is still a little ansy but pack leader says it is all good she just avoids him for now. When we got her we thought she was a Whippet but when she matured I am fairly sure she is a Pharaoh Hound. Great dog but slow to accept new comers.

She will adjust if he ends up staying. We are still actively trying to find him a furever home.
All your post deserves a like.We may not agree on many things but when it comes to animals,you and I are on the same page.

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
With dogs, I am not cruel to any animal but I must have been a wolf in a past life. I have always found more comfort in a canine than humans. Most of my neighbors think I am a bit off from this. We regularly sit on the back porch and howl. We get the coyotes in the area rolling too.

He showed up about the same time as the elliptical.
I think we should work that into his name somehow.
:sneaky:
EH no. The elliptical has been here three weeks just took me that long to vent about the DA's that could not deliver.

Name him Hybrid, in honor of the Prius!
We are not naming the dog! We are finding him a home! Pay attention.

If he had to have a name it would probably be Chips. No idea why but when I picked him up off the road he reminded me of the original.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
I am thinking Injun's Dog ;) Maybe Duck jr:D Hey @Duck it could entertain Sarah:yahoo:
My dogs have a habit of dying for no apparent reason. 3 of them.

I can't prove it but I think the sociopath son of the guy who owns the place next door leaves antifreeze out on purpose.

So until I can afford to fully enclose 3 acres, no more dogs.

Seriously.... Keep the dog. He's in good hands.

But I will ask my dumb cousin Heidi's daughter if her retarded inbred drunken hick father wants a hunting dog.

He hunts deer. I don't know about ducks and pheasants & stuff.

ironpony

Supporter
I've been rescuing dogs from a shelter for awhile now. Everyone wants a puppy... so they can dump 'em. I look for the older ones no one wants. Bear was in dog jail for three months when I sprung him...

Tazz

Infidel
Supporter
Well Fungi has found him a new home. Now before ya'll get bent about his nickname that started as FNG. My daughter asked why I was spelling fungi. I said I am not I am saying FNG.

But I digress. His new name is way worse. I mean I almost called the whole damn deal off. It is not a bad name I guess but ........just damn man he was such a cool dog. Anyways his new human calls him.....

I can't believe this stuff happens to dogs I know

I mean he could have been Rags, or Bayer (Bear), or Chips.....no they picked

Are you ready for this hold on to your hat.....

Rover o_O

Just damn. His new human is 4 years old with a stay at home Mom, and a Marine Dad from up in Nashville. Young couple just bought their first house with a yard. Rover ( I am sorry buddy they did not ask me) took to curling up around the kid while he was playing in the sand box. I do believe it will be a good match, and I wish them the time Whitey and I have had together.

But I still can not believe they are calling him Rover!

Rodger

Well Fungi has found him a new home. Now before ya'll get bent about his nickname that started as FNG. My daughter asked why I was spelling fungi. I said I am not I am saying FNG.

But I digress. His new name is way worse. I mean I almost called the whole damn deal off. It is not a bad name I guess but ........just damn man he was such a cool dog. Anyways his new human calls him.....

I can't believe this stuff happens to dogs I know

I mean he could have been Rags, or Bayer (Bear), or Chips.....no they picked

Are you ready for this hold on to your hat.....

Rover o_O

Just damn. His new human is 4 years old with a stay at home Mom, and a Marine Dad from up in Nashville. Young couple just bought their first house with a yard. Rover ( I am sorry buddy they did not ask me) took to curling up around the kid while he was playing in the sand box. I do believe it will be a good match, and I wish them the time Whitey and I have had together.

But I still can not believe they are calling him Rover!
Its still a better name than Anus!:D