People suck!

Discussion in 'Truckers Pet Stop' started by Tazz, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

So I have ad yet another yuppie douchebag city schmuck decide that the puppy they got 4 months ago is to much hassle. So yeah lets dump him out in the country, not tell anyone mind you just frickin' dump him out of the Hummer. If I had a rifle I would have shot the butt munch because I am not kidding. Little guy is fine I think. slight gait problem but the bones feel solid, and he is not showing discomfort.

So all you city pukes knock it off. A dog is a commitment not a pacifier for your little snot factories until they get bored with them and want them gone.

Anyone interested in a fairly sharp hunting hound?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

20160412_111307_7101.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

20160412_111307_18684.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

20160412_111307_24313.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  5. Injun

Injun Rabid Squaw Staff Member Supporter

I'm guessin' you're talking about the white one with the spots? Looks to me like he's fittin' in pretty well with your crew. You're about due for another adoptee. Enjoy the new addition to your family.
    :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Sunnie Lynn

Sunnie Lynn Well-Known Member

I think it's so sad when people do this. Even the dogs that find food and shelter are so freaking traumatized because their "pack" just disappeared. I can't imagine having my lovie comfy family and poof one day they are gone. Poor guy.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Rodger

Rodger Well-Known Member

Rural areas the dumping ground for many. People see these cute little buggers and just have to get one. They have no idea how to care for it and are embarrassed to admit it. So they take a little drive and its bye bye puppy.
    Fridges, beds, couches and other household goods seem to end up along the road as well.:mad:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Sunnie Lynn

I freaking hate puppies. Hate, hate, hate em. Last year I got suckered into a puppy. Sigh. He drives me insane. I'm gone all day at work and Kevin is gone all week, so he's probably lonely. Sometimes he pees in his crate coz mommy gets stuck in traffic. Our kids get him all wound up. Sometimes he acts like a princess and pees on the patio instead of in the grass because he doesn't want to go in the rain. Or cold. He's so so so so frustrating. But I could not imagine dumping him off somewhere. Especially when two seconds later he's forgotten what he did wrong and just wants me to talk stupid to him and make his tail wag.

Animals are not disposable. It's no different than buying a horse than starving it like you see on those animal rescue shows, where do these people think the dogs are going to find food? Stupid idiots. They end up drinking water from abandoned tires and garbage can lids and get sick and die. Grrr.....

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

You been on the phone with my daughter:mad:

This is a hunting dog and with Crys and I both working and the kids gone there will be no one to work him daily. We have ads up on CL and facebook but that may not work. Junkyard down the street said he can hang out but he is a people puppy. Every time I go outside he is instantly right behind my heals. He has the instincts for a good hunter, I was just running some simple drills with a little man and he was working well.

And I do not need another dog;)

Whitey has no clue what to do with him, he growled and that did not impress the pup, but the pup is so fast Whitey just layed down and looked at me like "Look handle this ****":eek:

At 16 years old he is just tired of new dogs.

The pup has that hunting baying bark though. Gonna muzzle him because as I sit here and type Crys is going "OOhhh he sounds so sad":cry:

I spayed him down with flea and tick because the buttmunch apparently did not know how. I spent an hour cleaning ticks out of his ears this am.But while it dries I am making him stay out front. He is not happy about that.

10. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

You can try puppy pads in the crate. At least they are easier to clean. And make the kids run him when they get home to burn energy ;)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Injun

Hounds can be great pets. They don't necessarily have to hunt. Just do some running to wear them out. I had a Basenji. He was very active when he was outside the truck, but very mellow inside. Once your little guy gets past his awkward teenager stage, he'll be the typical lazy porch-hound. He deserves a family that will actually love him, not some hunter that keeps him with the rest of the pack and only loves him when he catches something. Whitey's just bein' a grumpy old man.

I remember @Southern Fried *****in' about a certain tiny, soaking-wet ball of fur that showed up on his doorstep and had a meeting with one of his favorite laptops. He didn't "want" another hairball...but she is an integral part of his fur family now.

I know you don't believe in higher power mumbo jumbo, but maybe this guy was dropped in your dooryard for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sunnie Lynn

He has 3 blankets I use on a rotation, I don't scold him when he pees but it does tick me off. He needs a smaller crate but I keep in a very large one because I am gone a lot and I feel like he's more comfortable. I can't leave him un-crated because he destroys the house... he chews on the front door handle and he knocked over a wall mounted coat rack from jumping next to the window. He's a nut. He's about a year old but still has a year or two of puppy left in him I think. The kids do run with him, and 90% of the time he likes to lay around. It's the other 10% I have to worry about. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

I think he wants to take a flight to Idaho, and move in with a temperamental lady that does not currently have a fur baby, and needs a good truck alarm:)

I'll pay for the flight;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Injun

Can he ride...nevermind.. Dogs can be trained to ride on motorcycles. And he is Black n White.. Nobody'd mess with my bike with him hangin' around..

But he's a Tennessee boy. And he chose you. It'd break his heart all over again.

15. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

20160413_123221.jpg

Well Pepper has already introduced him to the hell that is living here :rolleyes:

Guess I better head to Tractor Supply and call the vet.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

20160413_123159.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  17. Injun

Looks like you'd be best to figure out what his name is.

:rolllaugh3:

Congratulations on your new addition!
    :green-bounce:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Tazz

Tazz Infidel Supporter

I am thinking Injun's Dog ;) Maybe Duck jr:D Hey @Duck it could entertain Sarah:yahoo:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Keendriver

Keendriver Hates all of you Supporter

Buddy of mine in Jax had a Doberman pup he taught to ride on his GS1100.
    He rode til he was pretty good sized too.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Injun

I was thinking you can call him Bayer because of the way he barks ...and if'n he does it too much, you'll be wanting some.

• Like Like x 3