Old junk

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
then i guess a Bugatti Veyron is out as well..???
a veyron pukes. buy the chiron it's a much better car looks better to than the veyron as well as more HP and torque:p. you can't buy happiness buy you can buy horse power:oops:. though i don't know if DC could wait 3 years for one:stare1:. i don't know if DC could handle going through a background check either

GAnthony

a veyron pukes. buy the chiron it's a much better car looks better to than the veyron as well as more HP and torque:p. you can't buy happiness buy you can buy horse power:oops:. though i don't know if DC could wait 3 years for one:stare1:. i don't know if DC could handle going through a background check either
never heard of the chiron, so i looked it up, really poor video, as there was no way to see the speed of that rocket ship.

krelithous

Prius hater
Supporter
never heard of the chiron, so i looked it up, really poor video, as there was no way to see the speed of that rocket ship.
top speed is 261 MPH:coocoo:. and to be honest bugatti has no clue on how fast the car will go!!! 0 to 60 in 2.5 seconds:eek-64::drool:. it's an amazing car and it sounds like a rocket ship to:eek:!!!

let me say it's ****ing insane:coocoo:

Last edited:

GAnthony

thing is too, that unless one is an Arab oil sheik, no one is really gonna own one. reason being, they crash and burn, get out, go to the dealership, get another one. no insurance, thank you very much, come again soon please.

dchawk81

thing is too, that unless one is an Arab oil sheik, no one is really gonna own one. reason being, they crash and burn, get out, go to the dealership, get another one. no insurance, thank you very much, come again soon please.
Once I get my raise I'm gonna get two. Can't quite swing it until I get that extra $2/load tho.