LOST BROWN DOG "BEN" JULY 6TH at TRUCKS ONLY REST STOP I-287 northbound just south of Morristown NJ

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
I'd start checking with vets, pounds and rescues around home too. Especially after two months.

Consider a corridor also from where you lost him and where home is as well and go 50 or 100 miles wide too.

Dogs are screwy that way.

Ben is still missing after almost three months. He is micro-chipped. If anyone has scene him, let us know. If he was picked up, we will gladly pay the reward, no questions asked, for his safe return. call Mark 973-476-8483

Trucker......if you have a heart and and conscience please let us know you have Ben. Even if you want to keep him, let us know he is alive and safe. Of course the reward still stands...

Truckers,
Our beloved Ben has been missing almost six months. We remain convinced he was probably picked up by a car or trucker on or near the I-287 in NJ in early July. We want to believe he is safe and being cared for. Please let us know any information, thanks. Even if you don't care about the reward, we just need to know Ben is ok. If he can be returned to us and his loving home, it would be a blessing and a miracle. Thanks

Ben (chocolate brown, 30 lb., field spaniel) is still missing after over six months. We hope and pray who every picked him up in NJ near I-287, Morristown in early July, will return him to his home and buddie, Rosie. There is a $4000 reward for information leading to his safe return. He is microchipped. Please call us, no questions asked...
973-476-8483 Thanks for your help!

Dear Trucking community,
We have still not found Ben, we continue to hope for some new even after seven months. We continue to monitor all potential sources including sites all over the USA for lost and found dogs, for any possible leads. Please contact us if you have seen Ben or have any information that might help. Thanks!

Duck

Quack
Supporter
Dear Trucking community,
We have still not found Ben, we continue to hope for some new even after seven months. We continue to monitor all potential sources including sites all over the USA for lost and found dogs, for any possible leads. Please contact us if you have seen Ben or have any information that might help. Thanks!
We keep seeing your updates & it's heartbreaking. All I can say is I hope you eventually find your dog. And feel free to add any more pictures you might have.

** Commie Express **
Supporter
Well, if he makes it to NH and I find him I plan to play with him for a week before giving him back. You can keep the reward.

patriciajnsn

Steering Wheel Holder
I know what it's like to lose a pet.I keep hopeing and preying Mark finds Ben but I bet someone else has adopted him and he's with a caring and loving family.

Ben has now been gone for over a year. We still hope and pray to be reunited. If anyone out there can help us find our beloved Ben, please let me know. Thanks.